Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
The team over at Sole Clinics came through big time with this carbon fiber Air Jordan 11 custom. The all-black colorway looks super smooth, swapping the iconic patent leather for a more rugged carbon fiber.
Cam'ron took to instagram to display some of his sneaker collection. His stash goes from floor, which is marble of course, to ceiling. You can see a ton of Reebok boxes, which isn't surprising considering his recent work with Reebok.
In a blow to sneakerheads everywhere, word on the streets is the Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 '88 will NOT be releasing.
Big K.R.I.T is no stranger when it comes to Jordans.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
Earlier we previewed the Bel Air Jordan 6 Rings slated to release along side the Jordan 5 of the same colorway.
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Being a Jordan Brand athlete has its perks, and this playoff season is a perfect example.
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream5,094 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles5,188 Views38 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest2,552 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks5,325 Views10 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,725 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"14,604 Views60 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,282 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App6,966 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,031 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances27,624 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."22,600 Views213 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,468 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,869 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"23,453 Views34 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"9,514 Views62 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,350 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."5,350 Views