Snow tha Product
About Snow tha Product
Among the number of female artists to jump into the hip-hop scene in recent years is Snow Tha Product. The San Diego native began her music career in 2007 and she has since released numerous projects – the most prominent of which being her 2011 independent debut album “Unorthodox” that featured hit singles “Drunk Love” and “Woke Wednesday”.
She has collaborated with several notable artists including DJ Paul, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Trae the Truth, The Cataracts, Chuckie, CyHi the Prince, Dizzy Wright, Ty Dolla Sign, Layzie Bone, and others.
In January 2014, she announced the “Fuck Your Plans Come Kick It” tour. She dropped her “Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The Hangover” mixtape in October 2013 and she is working on her debut studio album that is expected to drop in 2014. Stay posted for specifics.
- She was originally Show White the Product but had to change her name after a copyright issue with Disney.
- Her parents were illegal immigrants from Mexico.
- She is bilingual and has recorded multiple songs in Spanish.
- She cites some of her influences to be Missy Elliot, Da Brat, and Lauryn Hill.
- She studied at San Diego Mesa College before deciding to pursue a music career.
Thats Why They Hatin Snow tha Product Feat. DJ Ames1.2K Views2 Comments
Latinos Stand Up Snow tha Product1.1K Views
Killin Game Snow tha Product1.2K Views1 Comments
Twitter Lies Snow tha Product Feat. stunta man chingo bling1.1K Views1 Comments