Snow tha Product
About Snow tha Product
Among the number of female artists to jump into the hip-hop scene in recent years is Snow Tha Product. The San Diego native began her music career in 2007 and she has since released numerous projects – the most prominent of which being her 2011 independent debut album “Unorthodox” that featured hit singles “Drunk Love” and “Woke Wednesday”.
She has collaborated with several notable artists including DJ Paul, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Trae the Truth, The Cataracts, Chuckie, CyHi the Prince, Dizzy Wright, Ty Dolla Sign, Layzie Bone, and others.
In January 2014, she announced the “Fuck Your Plans Come Kick It” tour. She dropped her “Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The Hangover” mixtape in October 2013 and she is working on her debut studio album that is expected to drop in 2014. Stay posted for specifics.
- She was originally Show White the Product but had to change her name after a copyright issue with Disney.
- Her parents were illegal immigrants from Mexico.
- She is bilingual and has recorded multiple songs in Spanish.
- She cites some of her influences to be Missy Elliot, Da Brat, and Lauryn Hill.
- She studied at San Diego Mesa College before deciding to pursue a music career.
- 1 Time Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign39K Views51 Comments
- Not For The Weak Minded (No Tags) Crooked I Feat. Snow tha Product19K Views66 Comments
- What You like Snow tha Product15K Views28 Comments
- Don't Judge Me Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign15K Views13 Comments
- 2015 (Freestyle) Snow tha Product12K Views22 Comments
- No Going Back Snow tha Product12K Views48 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Doing Fine" Video53,374 Views11 Comments
- Honey Cocaine Talks "Like A Drug," Touring With Tyga9,439 Views28 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Fuck The Rent" Video3,743 Views4 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Play" Video2,370 Views
- Tech N9ne Feat. Wrekonize, Twisted Insane & Snow Tha Product "So Dope (They Wanna)" Video2,311 Views16 Comments
- Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The HangoverSnow tha Product39K Views 7.6K Downloads 31 Comments
- 10 Essential Father Tracks1,941 Views6 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork4,534 Views13 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,158 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,475 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 184,786 Views23 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges9,337 Views27 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,183 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,074 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,540 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,788 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,169 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August39,478 Views182 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,363 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,840 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled3,077 Views0 Comments