Snow tha Product
About Snow tha Product
Among the number of female artists to jump into the hip-hop scene in recent years is Snow Tha Product. The San Diego native began her music career in 2007 and she has since released numerous projects – the most prominent of which being her 2011 independent debut album “Unorthodox” that featured hit singles “Drunk Love” and “Woke Wednesday”.
She has collaborated with several notable artists including DJ Paul, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Trae the Truth, The Cataracts, Chuckie, CyHi the Prince, Dizzy Wright, Ty Dolla Sign, Layzie Bone, and others.
In January 2014, she announced the “Fuck Your Plans Come Kick It” tour. She dropped her “Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The Hangover” mixtape in October 2013 and she is working on her debut studio album that is expected to drop in 2014. Stay posted for specifics.
- She was originally Show White the Product but had to change her name after a copyright issue with Disney.
- Her parents were illegal immigrants from Mexico.
- She is bilingual and has recorded multiple songs in Spanish.
- She cites some of her influences to be Missy Elliot, Da Brat, and Lauryn Hill.
- She studied at San Diego Mesa College before deciding to pursue a music career.
- 1 Time Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign40K Views51 Comments
- Not For The Weak Minded (No Tags) KXNG Crooked Feat. Snow tha Product19K Views66 Comments
- Foreign Berner18K Views30 Comments
- What You like Snow tha Product16K Views28 Comments
- Don't Judge Me Snow tha Product Feat. Ty Dolla $ign15K Views13 Comments
- 2015 (Freestyle) Snow tha Product14K Views22 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Doing Fine" Video53,479 Views11 Comments
- Honey Cocaine Talks "Like A Drug," Touring With Tyga9,526 Views28 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Fuck The Rent" Video3,795 Views3 Comments
- Tech N9ne Feat. Wrekonize, Twisted Insane & Snow Tha Product "So Dope (They Wanna)" Video2,583 Views16 Comments
- Snow tha Product "Play" Video2,383 Views
- The Rest Comes LaterSnow tha Product39K Views 8.8K Downloads 30 Comments
- Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The HangoverSnow tha Product15K Views 8.8K Downloads 29 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy3,258 Views23 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance9,089 Views62 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine24,907 Views136 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On11,738 Views58 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title11,302 Views112 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit15,809 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,191 Views58 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,767 Views149 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,766 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,196 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped76,349 Views216 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,523 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"25,620 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments31,173 Views210 Comments