Metta World Peace
About Metta World Peace
Although his rap career is fairly low-key, Metta World Peace (formerly Ron Artest) is one of the most recognizable professional basketball players in the league, having been so for years, not only for his size and skill (and that infamous elbow), but for his lifestyle outside the game as well, which he airs out via social media on the regular in predominantly comedic fashion. As far as music goes, the last we heard of him was the August 2013 cut "Peace", which was produced by Lucky. Otherwise, he rode the subway to his first game with the Knicks in October 2013, and engaged in a particularly bizarre Twitter "rant" in January 2014. Stay tuned for the further adventures of Metta World Peace, y'all.
- He changed his name from Ron Artest to Metta World Peace in 2011 as a means of inspiring and uniting youth worldwide.
- He, Elton Brand and Lamar Odom all played on the same Amateur Athletic Union team.
- Metta World Peace played for the Los Angeles Lakers from 2009 to 2013.
- He has four children with ex-wife Kimsha Hatfield.
- Metta is a Scorpio.
Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad Metta World Peace77.2K Views15 Comments
Get Like Me Metta World Peace Feat. Jim Jones, Deacon, Foul Monday & Challace48.8K Views111 Comments
Peace Metta World Peace42.6K Views21 Comments
In The Zone (Prod. By Rock Away) Metta World Peace Feat. Mistah F.A.B. & Dalya41.6K Views80 Comments
Represented Metta World Peace21.7K Views85 Comments
Point Of No Return Metta World Peace Feat. Tech N9ne15.4K Views55 Comments
- Metta World Peace Takes Subway To First Knicks Game 543 Views
- Metta World Peace Broke Michael Jordan's Ribs Once 1.8K Views
- Metta World Peace Says The Genre Of Hip-Hop Has Changed 6.8K Views
- Team YOLO: NBA's 10 Most Irrationally Confident Players 9K Views
- Metta World Peace Is Changing His Name Again 17.7K Views
- NBA Players You Don't Want To Fight 9.9K Views