Jimi's video for "Black Magic" has been selected as this weekend's winner of the Heatseeker Video Edition.
Jimi secures himself the winning spot in this week's Heatseeker Video Edition with his video for "Black Magic." In it, black and white, retro-styled clips are interspersed with more modern-looking scenes, perfectly matching the vintage sound of the song, which samples Nina Simone's version of Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put A Spell On You."
If you'd like to have your video featured on the homepage, simply follow the guidelines below.
How To Submit Your Music Video:
- Submit you video here http://hnhh.co/submit.
- Video shoud be submitted through a private Vimeo or private Youtube link.
- Music Video should be original and unpublished (not yet released on YouTube, Vimeo or other video sharing sites).
- Video must be available in HD.
- Music Video should be copyright free.
- No freestyles and No Covers.
- If chosen, featured artists must agree to actively promote the video link with a minimum of 3 Tweets/day and 1 Facebook post/day for the first 5 days.
- Artists are allowed to repost their music videos on their respective YouTube channels only 2 weeks after their video is posted on HNHH YouTube.