Bump Ivy League Club, a new offering from CyHi The Prynce, which was released on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012. CyHi The Prynce's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Ivy League Club. His ever - expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?
The following artists contributed to the mixtape: Promise) [Prod. By Mike Will], B.o.B, Travis Porter) [Prod. By Anthem], Dose) [Prod. By Lex Luger], ScHoolBoy Q) [Prod. By Beat Billionaire], Pill, Trouble) [Prod. By Illusive Orchestra], Big K.R.I.T., Yelawolf) [Prod. By CKP], Stuey Rock, K-Camp) [Prod. By Drumma Boy], Chris Brown, Big Sean) [Prod. By DJ Chuckie], Kris Stephens) [Prod. By Illusive Orchestra], Hit Boy) [Prod. By Illusive Orchestra].
Are y'all feeling this one?
Hit up our mixtape section to stream and/or download by CyHi The Prynce’s new Ivy League: Kick Back project, dropped on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013. It features such tracks as Intro, Ivy League (, Prynceton University.
02. Ivy League Feat. Promise
03. Prynceton University
04. Honor Roll
05. A-Town Feat. B.o.B & Travis Porter) [Prod. By Anthem]
06. Slick [Prod. By Beat Billionaire]
07. Real Talk Feat. Dose) [Prod. By Lex Luger]
08. Ivy League Skit
09. Food Savers & Scissors Feat. ScHoolBoy Q
10. Tool Feat. Pill & Trouble
11. Drank & Smoke Feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Yelawolf) [Prod. By CKP]
12. Bachelor [Prod. By Cozmo]
13. Tomorrow [Prod. By T Minus]
14. Grits Feat. Stuey Rock & K-Camp (Prod. By Drumma Boy)
15. Feet Up [Prod. By Boogz & Tapez]
16. Can't Stand Yall [Prod. By Spinz]
17. 100 Bottles Feat. Chris Brown & Big Sean
18. Lives Feat. Kris Stephens
19. Entourage Feat. Hit Boy) [Prod. By Illusive Orchestra]
20. Changed [Prod. By Anthem]