Give Maxwell Park a spin - it's the latest tape from Bobby Brackins, having dropped on Tuesday, July 16th, 2013. Bobby Brackins's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Maxwell Park will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work Bobby Brackins has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're looking forward to what Bobby Brackins has in store.
These artists contributed to the project: Kreayshawn, D Lo, Ray J, E 40, IamSu!, Kool John, Lil Debbie, Forest Lipton, Marky Bassy. These producers soundtracked the mixtape: Nic Nac, Trev Case, Raw Smoov, IamSu! & Trev Case.
Can you dig it?
Have you heard Bobby Brackins's Open Yo Legs (Prod By Nic Nac)?
If you dig this, visit Bobby Brackins's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Remember to follow Bobby Brackins on Twitter.
01. Open Yo Legs (Prod By Nic Nac)
02. ESO Feat. Kreayshawn & D Lo (Prod. By Trev Case)
03. Town Swag (Prod By Trev Case)
04. Big Body Feat. Clyde Carson & Ty Dolla $ign (Prod. By Nic Nac)
05. Jungle Fever (Prod By Nic Nac)
06. Kindergarten (Prod By Nic Nac)
07. Rari Feat. Ray J (Prod. By Nic Nac)
08. Pearl (Prod By Trev Case)
09. Famous Feat. E 40 (Prod. By Raw Smoov)
10. What U Go Do Feat. IamSu! & Kool John (Prod By IamSu! & Trev Case)
11. Rare Feat. Lil Debbie (Prod By Trev Case)
12. Symphony Feat. Forest Lipton (Prod By Trev Case)
13. Doin 2 Much (Prod By Trev Case)
14. Westside Feat. Marky Bassy (Prod By Nic Nac)