About Azad Right
For those unfamiliar, Azad Right is an emerging emcee / producer from Venice, Los Angeles, California.
His Quantic-produced single "Bad Energy", which was the first release in his ongoing #GetRightTuesday campaign, sums up his mission nicely, as it's "a call to action for listeners to rid themselves of bad energy, chase their dreams, not take their lives for granted and keep everything they do honest".
Azad's currently working on an upcoming project titled For The Hopeful, which is slated to drop at some point in 2014. Stay tuned for updates on his career, and don't sleep on the kid.
- Azad started writing seriously at the tender age of four.
- He got his first real start at open mic events at L.A.'s Fairfax Poetry Lounge.
- Azad Right is of Iranian descent. His father is the established blind poet Majid Naficy.
- He attended California's Santa Monica High School.
- Azad's earliest influences include Nas, Eminem, Tupac Shakur and Dr. Dre.
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac2,009 Views24 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work8,662 Views54 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles1,669 Views17 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,366 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?4,294 Views25 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,424 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,933 Views23 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views14,777 Views117 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop11,761 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,490 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed24,396 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,584 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"21,555 Views197 Comments