About Azad Right
For those unfamiliar, Azad Right is an emerging emcee / producer from Venice, Los Angeles, California.
His Quantic-produced single "Bad Energy", which was the first release in his ongoing #GetRightTuesday campaign, sums up his mission nicely, as it's "a call to action for listeners to rid themselves of bad energy, chase their dreams, not take their lives for granted and keep everything they do honest".
Azad's currently working on an upcoming project titled For The Hopeful, which is slated to drop at some point in 2014. Stay tuned for updates on his career, and don't sleep on the kid.
- Azad started writing seriously at the tender age of four.
- He got his first real start at open mic events at L.A.'s Fairfax Poetry Lounge.
- Azad Right is of Iranian descent. His father is the established blind poet Majid Naficy.
- He attended California's Santa Monica High School.
- Azad's earliest influences include Nas, Eminem, Tupac Shakur and Dr. Dre.
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"3,202 Views36 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,134 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"1,763 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,135 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,004 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,017 Views55 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,461 Views17 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake5,686 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,899 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"41,242 Views388 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,634 Views163 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,667 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,919 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,893 Views21 Comments