About Young Money
As most of you probably know, Young Money Entertainment is Lil Wayne's imprint, a derivative of Birdman's Cash Money Records that's home Austin Mahone, Chanel West Coast, Christina Milian, Cory Gunz, DJ Khaled, Drake, Euro, Flow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist, Lourdes Rodriguez, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj, PJ Morton, Reginae Carter, Shanell, Short Dawg, T-Streets, Torion Sellers, Tyga and W3 the Future. Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp thus far: Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Wayne's Tha Carter III, IV and I Am Not a Human Being, and Drake's Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same. Mack Maine is the current president, by the way, Wayne and Cortez Bryant having handled the position before him. Also, Detail and The Olympicks serve as in-house producers.
- Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj are the imprint's most successful artists to date.
- Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp.
- Young Money is an imprint of Birdman's Cash Money Records. Together, they form YMCMB.
- Lil Wayne stepped down from the presidency in October 2007.
- Young Money Entertainment is distributed by Republic Records.
Bedrock Young Money Feat. Lloyd4.9K Views
- Young Money/Cash Money: The Complete Current Roster 41.9K Views
- Lil Wayne Says Of Nicki Minaj's "Lookin Ass": "You Could Do Better" 51.3K Views
- First Week Sales For Young Money's "Rise Of An Empire" Are In 32.1K Views
- Lil Wayne Will Do An Album After "Carter V" For $25-35 Million 60.1K Views
- Stream Young Money's "Rise Of An Empire" Album 16.7K Views
- Young Money Compilation "Rise Of An Empire" Sales Projections 21.6K Views
- Young Money Unveils "Rise Of An Empire" Tracklist 70.7K Views