About Young Money
As most of you probably know, Young Money Entertainment is Lil Wayne's imprint, a derivative of Birdman's Cash Money Records that's home Austin Mahone, Chanel West Coast, Christina Milian, Cory Gunz, DJ Khaled, Drake, Euro, Flow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist, Lourdes Rodriguez, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj, PJ Morton, Reginae Carter, Shanell, Short Dawg, T-Streets, Torion Sellers, Tyga and W3 the Future. Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp thus far: Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Wayne's Tha Carter III, IV and I Am Not a Human Being, and Drake's Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same. Mack Maine is the current president, by the way, Wayne and Cortez Bryant having handled the position before him. Also, Detail and The Olympicks serve as in-house producers.
- Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj are the imprint's most successful artists to date.
- Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp.
- Young Money is an imprint of Birdman's Cash Money Records. Together, they form YMCMB.
- Lil Wayne stepped down from the presidency in October 2007.
- Young Money Entertainment is distributed by Republic Records.
Bedrock Young Money Feat. Lloyd5.1K Views
- Tyga Says He Doesn't "Get Along With" Drake & Nicki Minaj, Is "Trying To Go Independent" 47.1K Views
- Lil Twist Blames Management Team For Holding Music Back 42.3K Views
- Tyga Says Young Money Is "Holding Me Hostage," Threatens To Leak Album 69.9K Views
- Lil Wayne Producer Sues Young Money Over 2011 Single "Mirrors" 15.3K Views
- 10 Things We Know About Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter V" 60K Views
- Whose Side Are You On? "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Concert Recap 31.8K Views
- Lil Wayne Sued For $1 Million Over Ditched Private Jet Payments 15K Views