About Young Money
As most of you probably know, Young Money Entertainment is Lil Wayne's imprint, a derivative of Birdman's Cash Money Records that's home Austin Mahone, Chanel West Coast, Christina Milian, Cory Gunz, DJ Khaled, Drake, Euro, Flow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist, Lourdes Rodriguez, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj, PJ Morton, Reginae Carter, Shanell, Short Dawg, T-Streets, Torion Sellers, Tyga and W3 the Future. Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp thus far: Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Wayne's Tha Carter III, IV and I Am Not a Human Being, and Drake's Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same. Mack Maine is the current president, by the way, Wayne and Cortez Bryant having handled the position before him. Also, Detail and The Olympicks serve as in-house producers.
- Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj are the imprint's most successful artists to date.
- Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp.
- Young Money is an imprint of Birdman's Cash Money Records. Together, they form YMCMB.
- Lil Wayne stepped down from the presidency in October 2007.
- Young Money Entertainment is distributed by Republic Records.
Bedrock Young Money Feat. Lloyd4.7K Views
- Young Money Unveils "Rise Of An Empire" Tracklist 66.7K Views
- Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] 40.8K Views
- New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] 39.2K Views
- Nicki Minaj Responds To Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse & Discusses Working w/ Eminem & Drake 76.6K Views
- Young Mula: Rappers Who Got Rich Young 34.4K Views
- Lil Wayne Signs New Group, W3 The Future, To Young Money 22.5K Views
- Lil Wayne’s “I’m Good” Tweet Not Sent From Hospital, Wayne Reportedly Remains In ICU [Update: Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Tweet] 22.9K Views