About Young Money
As most of you probably know, Young Money Entertainment is Lil Wayne's imprint, a derivative of Birdman's Cash Money Records that's home Austin Mahone, Chanel West Coast, Christina Milian, Cory Gunz, DJ Khaled, Drake, Euro, Flow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist, Lourdes Rodriguez, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj, PJ Morton, Reginae Carter, Shanell, Short Dawg, T-Streets, Torion Sellers, Tyga and W3 the Future. Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp thus far: Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Wayne's Tha Carter III, IV and I Am Not a Human Being, and Drake's Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same. Mack Maine is the current president, by the way, Wayne and Cortez Bryant having handled the position before him. Also, Detail and The Olympicks serve as in-house producers.
- Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj are the imprint's most successful artists to date.
- Eight #1 albums have come out of the Young Money camp.
- Young Money is an imprint of Birdman's Cash Money Records. Together, they form YMCMB.
- Lil Wayne stepped down from the presidency in October 2007.
- Young Money Entertainment is distributed by Republic Records.
Bedrock Young Money Feat. Lloyd5K Views
- Lil Wayne Says Drake Will Be On "Tha Carter V" Multiple Times 24.8K Views
- Lil Wayne's Young Money Facing Lawsuit, Could Lose Domain Name 33.7K Views
- Lil Wayne Announces His Daughter, Reginae Carter, Is Officially A Young Money Artist 33.8K Views
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Ghostwriting, Near-Death Experience In BET Acceptance Speech 25.8K Views
- Underrated Audio: May 3- May 9 3K Views
- Nicki Minaj Dropping New Single From "The Pink Print" In Two Weeks 11.9K Views
- Young Money/Cash Money: The Complete Current Roster 58.3K Views