Papoose is the definition of a gentleman of the old school, repping Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn 'til the death of him. He rose to recognition after the success of his "Alphabetical Slaughter" single / lyrical exercise, which has yet to be matched. Although he's released a staggering 26 underground mixtapes since stepping foot in the rap game, his debut album The Nacimera Dream was stuck in developmental hell for nearly eight years until it dropped in 2013. Throughout his career, he's collaborated with Kool G Rap, AZ, Snoop Dogg, St. Laz, Mavado, Remy Ma, Jeannie Ortega, Shaq, Bun B, DJ Kayslay, Maino, Red Cafe, Ray J, Busta Rhymes, Mary J. Blige, Rah Digga, Missy Elliot, Lloyd Banks, DMX, Tony Touch, Uncle Murda, French Montana, Chinx Drugz, Jon Connor, Loaded Lux, Kendrick Lamar, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Rick Ross, Cam'ron, Vado, Ray J, Yo Gotti, OJ Da Juiceman, Jay Rock, Twista, Pete Rock, Slim Thug, Hell Rell and more. Most recently, he dissed both Kendrick Lamar and Trinidad James on record, and is starring alongside Omar Epps in a new short film from Saigon titled SP. Stay tuned.
- He first appeared on Kool G Rap's 1998 album Roots Of Evil, on the cut "Home Sweet Funeral Home".
- Papoose has a daughter named Dejanae.
- He's married to fellow New York City emcee Remy Ma.
- Papoose is of Liberian descent.
- He started rapping at age 11.
- Jive Ass Turkey (Trinidad James Diss) Papoose254K Views138 Comments
- Control (Kendrick Lamar Response) Papoose168K Views613 Comments
- Lyrical Gangsta [Tags] DJ Kay Slay Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Papoose72K Views47 Comments
- First Chain (Big Sean Diss) Papoose57K Views405 Comments
- Party Bout To Pop (Remix) (Dirty) Papoose Feat. Lloyd Banks & Busta Rhymes53K Views11 Comments
- 0 To 100 (Freestyle) Papoose42K Views22 Comments
- Remy Ma On 106 & Park5,486 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Talks Release From Prison, Nicki Minaj, DJ Khaled & More3,316 Views4 Comments
- Papoose Feat. Jadakiss, Jim Jones, & Ice T "6 AM" Video2,758 Views3 Comments
- Papoose "Pound Cake (Freestyle)" Video2,483 Views
- Papoose "Alphabetical Slaughter Pt 2 (Z To A)" Video2,084 Views3 Comments
- Thug Connection / Alphabetical Slaughter1999
- King Of New YorkPapoose56K Views 22K Downloads 13 Comments
- The Industry PurgeDJ Kay Slay42K Views 6K Downloads 18 Comments
- Hoodie SeasonPapoose41K Views 8.4K Downloads 71 Comments
- Top 10 XXL Freshmen Flops43,299 Views
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness Tracklist"1,495 Views13 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 87 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty3,343 Views24 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"1,135 Views4 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night8,357 Views43 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"124,172 Views396 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss46,604 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,050 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal83,850 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release10,274 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 15,000 Views75 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,888 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201513,078 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter11,316 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,494 Views0 Comments