Papoose is the definition of a gentleman of the old school, repping Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn 'til the death of him. He rose to recognition after the success of his "Alphabetical Slaughter" single / lyrical exercise, which has yet to be matched. Although he's released a staggering 26 underground mixtapes since stepping foot in the rap game, his debut album The Nacimera Dream was stuck in developmental hell for nearly eight years until it dropped in 2013. Throughout his career, he's collaborated with Kool G Rap, AZ, Snoop Dogg, St. Laz, Mavado, Remy Ma, Jeannie Ortega, Shaq, Bun B, DJ Kayslay, Maino, Red Cafe, Ray J, Busta Rhymes, Mary J. Blige, Rah Digga, Missy Elliot, Lloyd Banks, DMX, Tony Touch, Uncle Murda, French Montana, Chinx Drugz, Jon Connor, Loaded Lux, Kendrick Lamar, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Rick Ross, Cam'ron, Vado, Ray J, Yo Gotti, OJ Da Juiceman, Jay Rock, Twista, Pete Rock, Slim Thug, Hell Rell and more. Most recently, he dissed both Kendrick Lamar and Trinidad James on record, and is starring alongside Omar Epps in a new short film from Saigon titled SP. Stay tuned.
- He first appeared on Kool G Rap's 1998 album Roots Of Evil, on the cut "Home Sweet Funeral Home".
- Papoose has a daughter named Dejanae.
- He's married to fellow New York City emcee Remy Ma.
- Papoose is of Liberian descent.
- He started rapping at age 11.
- Jive Ass Turkey (Trinidad James Diss) Papoose254K Views138 Comments
- Control (Kendrick Lamar Response) Papoose168K Views613 Comments
- Lyrical Gangsta [Tags] DJ Kay Slay Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Papoose72K Views47 Comments
- First Chain (Big Sean Diss) Papoose57K Views405 Comments
- Party Bout To Pop (Remix) (Dirty) Papoose Feat. Lloyd Banks & Busta Rhymes53K Views11 Comments
- 0 To 100 (Freestyle) Papoose42K Views22 Comments
- Remy Ma On 106 & Park5,484 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Talks Release From Prison, Nicki Minaj, DJ Khaled & More3,299 Views4 Comments
- Papoose Feat. Jadakiss, Jim Jones, & Ice T "6 AM" Video2,754 Views3 Comments
- Papoose "Pound Cake (Freestyle)" Video2,473 Views
- Papoose "Alphabetical Slaughter Pt 2 (Z To A)" Video2,079 Views3 Comments
- Thug Connection / Alphabetical Slaughter1999
- King Of New YorkPapoose56K Views 22K Downloads 13 Comments
- The Industry PurgeDJ Kay Slay41K Views 5.8K Downloads 18 Comments
- Hoodie SeasonPapoose40K Views 8.3K Downloads 71 Comments
- Top 10 XXL Freshmen Flops43,067 Views
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th4,047 Views12 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"2,600 Views13 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show3,960 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks3,337 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday5,337 Views24 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month6,513 Views37 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show14,713 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today5,577 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj56,389 Views228 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal134,257 Views785 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"74,379 Views144 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"62,347 Views83 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,136 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,908 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"47,239 Views166 Comments