Papoose is the definition of a gentleman of the old school, repping Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn 'til the death of him. He rose to recognition after the success of his "Alphabetical Slaughter" single / lyrical exercise, which has yet to be matched. Although he's released a staggering 26 underground mixtapes since stepping foot in the rap game, his debut album The Nacimera Dream was stuck in developmental hell for nearly eight years until it dropped in 2013. Throughout his career, he's collaborated with Kool G Rap, AZ, Snoop Dogg, St. Laz, Mavado, Remy Ma, Jeannie Ortega, Shaq, Bun B, DJ Kayslay, Maino, Red Cafe, Ray J, Busta Rhymes, Mary J. Blige, Rah Digga, Missy Elliot, Lloyd Banks, DMX, Tony Touch, Uncle Murda, French Montana, Chinx Drugz, Jon Connor, Loaded Lux, Kendrick Lamar, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Rick Ross, Cam'ron, Vado, Ray J, Yo Gotti, OJ Da Juiceman, Jay Rock, Twista, Pete Rock, Slim Thug, Hell Rell and more. Most recently, he dissed both Kendrick Lamar and Trinidad James on record, and is starring alongside Omar Epps in a new short film from Saigon titled SP. Stay tuned.
- He first appeared on Kool G Rap's 1998 album Roots Of Evil, on the cut "Home Sweet Funeral Home".
- Papoose has a daughter named Dejanae.
- He's married to fellow New York City emcee Remy Ma.
- Papoose is of Liberian descent.
- He started rapping at age 11.
- Jive Ass Turkey (Trinidad James Diss) Papoose254K Views138 Comments
- Control (Kendrick Lamar Response) Papoose168K Views613 Comments
- Lyrical Gangsta [Tags] DJ Kay Slay Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Papoose72K Views47 Comments
- First Chain (Big Sean Diss) Papoose57K Views405 Comments
- Party Bout To Pop (Remix) (Dirty) Papoose Feat. Lloyd Banks & Busta Rhymes53K Views11 Comments
- 0 To 100 (Freestyle) Papoose42K Views22 Comments
- Remy Ma On 106 & Park5,488 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Talks Release From Prison, Nicki Minaj, DJ Khaled & More3,320 Views4 Comments
- Papoose Feat. Jadakiss, Jim Jones, & Ice T "6 AM" Video2,763 Views3 Comments
- Papoose "Pound Cake (Freestyle)" Video2,493 Views
- Papoose "Alphabetical Slaughter Pt 2 (Z To A)" Video2,088 Views3 Comments
- Thug Connection / Alphabetical Slaughter1999
- King Of New YorkPapoose56K Views 22K Downloads 13 Comments
- The Industry PurgeDJ Kay Slay43K Views 6.2K Downloads 18 Comments
- Hoodie SeasonPapoose41K Views 8.4K Downloads 71 Comments
- Top 10 XXL Freshmen Flops43,401 Views
- Charts Don't Lie: August 29405 Views5 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account13,483 Views46 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville34,759 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA11,921 Views25 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,232 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"24,305 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,740 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest34,796 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days15,040 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,237 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,378 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,264 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,277 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,244 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,385 Views220 Comments