Papoose is the definition of a gentleman of the old school, repping Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn 'til the death of him. He rose to recognition after the success of his "Alphabetical Slaughter" single / lyrical exercise, which has yet to be matched. Although he's released a staggering 26 underground mixtapes since stepping foot in the rap game, his debut album The Nacimera Dream was stuck in developmental hell for nearly eight years until it dropped in 2013. Throughout his career, he's collaborated with Kool G Rap, AZ, Snoop Dogg, St. Laz, Mavado, Remy Ma, Jeannie Ortega, Shaq, Bun B, DJ Kayslay, Maino, Red Cafe, Ray J, Busta Rhymes, Mary J. Blige, Rah Digga, Missy Elliot, Lloyd Banks, DMX, Tony Touch, Uncle Murda, French Montana, Chinx Drugz, Jon Connor, Loaded Lux, Kendrick Lamar, Styles P, Sheek Louch, Rick Ross, Cam'ron, Vado, Ray J, Yo Gotti, OJ Da Juiceman, Jay Rock, Twista, Pete Rock, Slim Thug, Hell Rell and more. Most recently, he dissed both Kendrick Lamar and Trinidad James on record, and is starring alongside Omar Epps in a new short film from Saigon titled SP. Stay tuned.
- He first appeared on Kool G Rap's 1998 album Roots Of Evil, on the cut "Home Sweet Funeral Home".
- Papoose has a daughter named Dejanae.
- He's married to fellow New York City emcee Remy Ma.
- Papoose is of Liberian descent.
- He started rapping at age 11.
- Jive Ass Turkey (Trinidad James Diss) Papoose254K Views138 Comments
- Control (Kendrick Lamar Response) Papoose168K Views613 Comments
- Lyrical Gangsta [Tags] DJ Kay Slay Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Papoose72K Views47 Comments
- First Chain (Big Sean Diss) Papoose57K Views405 Comments
- Party Bout To Pop (Remix) (Dirty) Papoose Feat. Lloyd Banks & Busta Rhymes53K Views11 Comments
- 0 To 100 (Freestyle) Papoose42K Views22 Comments
- Remy Ma On 106 & Park5,488 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Talks Release From Prison, Nicki Minaj, DJ Khaled & More3,325 Views4 Comments
- Papoose Feat. Jadakiss, Jim Jones, & Ice T "6 AM" Video2,775 Views3 Comments
- Papoose "Pound Cake (Freestyle)" Video2,506 Views
- Papoose "Alphabetical Slaughter Pt 2 (Z To A)" Video2,096 Views3 Comments
- Thug Connection / Alphabetical Slaughter1999
- King Of New YorkPapoose56K Views 22K Downloads 13 Comments
- The Industry PurgeDJ Kay Slay44K Views 6.4K Downloads 18 Comments
- Hoodie SeasonPapoose41K Views 8.4K Downloads 71 Comments
- Top 10 XXL Freshmen Flops43,557 Views
- Action Bronson Stops Norway Show Due To "Medical Reasons"601 Views4 Comments
- T.I. Says He Couldn't Have Released "Da' Nic" On A Major Label3,852 Views20 Comments
- Future & Blac Chyna Rumored To Be Dating9,335 Views59 Comments
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover5,230 Views27 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits40,703 Views315 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks5,517 Views15 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?19,694 Views141 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In24,257 Views93 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"9,457 Views71 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop6,753 Views21 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk22,662 Views103 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits16,612 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da9,610 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way20,481 Views100 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio46,293 Views183 Comments