Chris Webby News
- Stream Chris Webby & Sap's New EP "JAMO-NEAT"Jul 17, 2015 at 03:39pmAfter premiering a few leaks off the joint EP from Chris Webby and producer/rapper Sap, the two come through with a stream on the same day the project hits iTunes. The project, JAMO-NEAT, was titled as such because both Webby and Sap drank their Jameson neat for a good eight nights while working on the project together at Circle House Studios. Webby himself is fresh off touring with Tech N9ne, and released his debut album, Chemically Imbalanced, earlier this year.
- Stream Chris Webby's Debut Album "Chemically Imbalanced"Oct 23, 2014 at 04:42pmChris Webby is gearing up to drop his debut album, Chemically Imbalanced, via his self-started imprint Homegrown Music and eOne. The Connecticut-raised rapper is releasing the new album on October 28th, but before then, Billboard has unleashed a full stream of the project.
- Ticket Giveaway: Chris Webby's "Chemically Imbalanced" NYC Show At S.O.B.'sOct 22, 2014 at 01:08pmChris Webby seems to be a pretty well-liked character on the site, often receiving a user rating of VERY HOTTTTT. So for those fans of the Chemically Imbalanced rapper, we've got a ticket giveaway for his album release party/NYC tour stop on his "Chemically Imbalanced" tour. The show takes place at New York's famous S.O.B.'s on October 29th (two days after his album's release), and will see guests Nitty Scott and Jitta on the Track perform as well. Webby may have plans for a few surprise guests too, but only time will tell.
- On The Come Up: Jitta On The TrackSep 24, 2014 at 01:35pmHotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine. We will profile artists and producers ranging from those in the deep underground to artists just about to bubble up into the mainstream that you may have missed. You'll be able to check out some of their best work, and we'll break down what makes them great by category.
- 10 Independent Rap Labels On The RiseJul 16, 2014 at 02:44pmWe're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists. The tide is changing, and the result is a mainly positive one. Fans are receiving music how they want, when they want, from their favorite artists without the major-label hassle.