About Memphis Bleek
Although Brooklyn emcee Memphis Bleek is essentially a veteran in the game, he has yet to achieve to achieve real recognition, mainstream or otherwise, despite respectable album sales and direct support from Jay Z. Since his first official appearance on Hov's "Coming of Age" (from Reasonable Doubt), Bleek has released four studio albums and twelve mixtapes, having collaborated with the likes of Ja Rule, DMX, Too Short, Beanie Sigel, Ja Rule, Missy Elliott, Beenie Man and more throughout his nineteen-year career. The last we heard of him was a January 2014 remix of Future's 2013 "Sh!t" single. He currently owns and operates his own imprint, Get Low Records. Stay tuned for updates on his career, folks.
- "Memphis" doubles as an acronym for "Making Easy Money Pimping Hoes In Style".
- He was born and raised in Brooklyn's notorious Marcy projects.
- As a child, Bleek would regularly cross paths with both The Notorious B.I.G. and Jay Z.
- All four of his studio albums have been certified Gold.
- Bleek dabbles in acting, having appeared in State Property and Paper Soldiers.
Racks On Racks Memphis Bleek13.7K Views13 Comments
420 Memphis Bleek Feat. Fiend10.2K Views12 Comments
Money Over Bitches (Road To Riches) Memphis Bleek Feat. Talon Hayes9.7K Views10 Comments
Hustle Money (Prod. By T-Nyce) Memphis Bleek8.8K Views9 Comments
Toast To Em Memphis Bleek8.6K Views16 Comments
Laced Up Memphis Bleek8.5K Views