About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- Champion Kehlani78K Views123 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
- Whats Next Lil B32K Views46 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- I Got Aids Lil B27K Views35 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,309 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,089 Views2 Comments
- Lil B Delivers A Sold-Out Lecture At Virginia Tech University7,090 Views10 Comments
- Lil B "Katy Perry" Video5,395 Views6 Comments
- Chedda Da Connect Talks "Flicka Da Wrist," Lil Wayne Co-Sign & Lil B Criticism5,065 Views11 Comments
- Free Based FreestylesLil B135K Views 26K Downloads 148 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy111K Views 17K Downloads 110 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B67K Views 6.9K Downloads 189 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,453 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest19,636 Views26 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days8,559 Views49 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,500 Views63 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,703 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,268 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,426 Views80 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,986 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date55,938 Views209 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,488 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,634 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,405 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,241 Views14 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed12,427 Views47 Comments