About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- Champion Kehlani82K Views123 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B42K Views146 Comments
- Whats Next Lil B35K Views46 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- I Got Aids Lil B27K Views35 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,356 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,102 Views2 Comments
- Lil B Delivers A Sold-Out Lecture At Virginia Tech University7,101 Views10 Comments
- Lil B "Katy Perry" Video5,458 Views6 Comments
- Chedda Da Connect Talks "Flicka Da Wrist," Lil Wayne Co-Sign & Lil B Criticism5,166 Views11 Comments
- Free Based FreestylesLil B157K Views 31K Downloads 151 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy116K Views 18K Downloads 110 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B67K Views 7.1K Downloads 190 Comments