About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- I'm The Bada$$ (Joey Bada$$ Diss) Lil B96K Views165 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Champion Kehlani69K Views125 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
- Base For Your Face Lil B Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte41K Views26 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,251 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,088 Views2 Comments
- Lil B Delivers A Sold-Out Lecture At Virginia Tech University7,077 Views10 Comments
- Lil B "Katy Perry" Video5,366 Views6 Comments
- Lil B Talks About NBA Curses On ESPN's "Sports Nation"4,955 Views14 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy109K Views 17K Downloads 110 Comments
- BasedGod VelliLil B76K Views 14K Downloads 101 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B66K Views 6.7K Downloads 191 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”9,843 Views62 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail25,527 Views84 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder20,574 Views63 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week38,952 Views203 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,873 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic14,649 Views47 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,056 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"21,345 Views148 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,670 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged15,379 Views52 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,991 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs7,188 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,038 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"18,019 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC23,129 Views52 Comments