About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- I'm The Bada$$ (Joey Bada$$ Diss) Lil B96K Views165 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
- Base For Your Face Lil B Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte41K Views26 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- Trapped in Prison Lil B32K Views45 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,084 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,084 Views2 Comments
- Lil B "Durty Pop" Video8,684 Views17 Comments
- Lil B "Charlie Sheen" Video6,595 Views5 Comments
- Lil B "Free Lil Wayne" Video6,161 Views13 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy105K Views 16K Downloads 112 Comments
- BasedGod VelliLil B76K Views 14K Downloads 101 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B65K Views 6.4K Downloads 191 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges3,799 Views14 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,715 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)6,507 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,121 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,759 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,400 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August31,146 Views169 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,143 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,324 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,726 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,236 Views152 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,066 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,546 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,977 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,286 Views68 Comments