About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
I'm The Bada$$ (Joey Bada$$ Diss) Lil B96.2K Views239 Comments
Justin Bieber Lil B56.8K Views225 Comments
Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
Base For Your Face (Prod. By 9th Wonder) Lil B Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte40.9K Views123 Comments
Gon Be Okay Lil B33K Views94 Comments
Trapped in Prison Lil B31.7K Views145 Comments
35.4K Views 5K Downloads 69 Comments
44.3K Views 6.7K Downloads 87 Comments
37K Views 4.8K Downloads 53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Hospitalized For Dehydration, Will Resume Touring Tonight 10.7K Views
- Lil B Is Doing Another Lecture This Month 4.7K Views
- TYBG: A Breakdown Of Lil B's Fans & Critics 10.7K Views
- Lil B Saved From House Fire By Teenager 22K Views
- Jahlil Beats & Beanie Sigel Prepping "Still Public Enemy" Mixtape 3.1K Views
- French Montana & Lil Boosie Will Both Be Starring In Movies This Year 22.5K Views
- Frank Ocean & Lil B Are Working On New Music Together 9.4K Views