About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- I'm The Bada$$ (Joey Bada$$ Diss) Lil B97K Views165 Comments
- Champion Kehlani77K Views126 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
- Base For Your Face Lil B Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte41K Views26 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,278 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,089 Views2 Comments
- Lil B Delivers A Sold-Out Lecture At Virginia Tech University7,081 Views10 Comments
- Lil B "Katy Perry" Video5,380 Views6 Comments
- Lil B Talks About NBA Curses On ESPN's "Sports Nation"5,037 Views13 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy110K Views 17K Downloads 110 Comments
- BasedGod VelliLil B76K Views 14K Downloads 101 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B66K Views 6.8K Downloads 190 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab1,289 Views6 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old4,844 Views32 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September5,659 Views62 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose16,916 Views53 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,030 Views5 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 15,822 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,947 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt13,607 Views44 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week54,228 Views333 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,748 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,246 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st16,265 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 12,299 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,373 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week51,429 Views243 Comments