About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- Champion Kehlani80K Views123 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
- Whats Next Lil B33K Views46 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- I Got Aids Lil B27K Views35 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,325 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,093 Views2 Comments
- Lil B Delivers A Sold-Out Lecture At Virginia Tech University7,095 Views10 Comments
- Lil B "Katy Perry" Video5,420 Views6 Comments
- Chedda Da Connect Talks "Flicka Da Wrist," Lil Wayne Co-Sign & Lil B Criticism5,126 Views11 Comments
- Free Based FreestylesLil B149K Views 29K Downloads 150 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy113K Views 18K Downloads 110 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B67K Views 7K Downloads 189 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit3 Views0 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"3,860 Views35 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,490 Views95 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,054 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,126 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped40,737 Views148 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,495 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"16,051 Views145 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments20,300 Views191 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,581 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,366 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,366 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,070 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,126 Views0 Comments