About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- Champion Kehlani79K Views123 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
- Whats Next Lil B33K Views46 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- I Got Aids Lil B27K Views35 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,311 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,089 Views2 Comments
- Lil B Delivers A Sold-Out Lecture At Virginia Tech University7,090 Views10 Comments
- Lil B "Katy Perry" Video5,396 Views6 Comments
- Chedda Da Connect Talks "Flicka Da Wrist," Lil Wayne Co-Sign & Lil B Criticism5,074 Views11 Comments
- Free Based FreestylesLil B138K Views 27K Downloads 148 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy112K Views 17K Downloads 110 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B67K Views 6.9K Downloads 189 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,921 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,876 Views17 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,707 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,486 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,033 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,619 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,046 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,740 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,103 Views88 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,844 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works475 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,372 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,489 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,101 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,028 Views0 Comments