About Lil B
Either love him or hate him, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under, you're likely to be intrigued, or at least mystified, by the idiosyncratic presence in the Hip-Hop game that is Lil' B. Known to his feverish fans as The Based God, his famed self-styled affectation, Lil' B rose with his bay area rap/skate crew, The Pack, and began to release a staggering amount of solo mixtapes and albums to a growing cult audience. He has appeared on tracks produced by Clams Casino and collaborated with artists such as Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy. With a distinctive style, Lil' B is a controvertial figure in Hip Hop and enjoys legions of die-hard fans, as well as die-hard detractors, and has left plenty of folks scratching their heads. His latest mixtape is called "05 Fuck Em," and was his 45th mixtape (including collaborations) released since '07.
- Including collaborative projects, Lil B' has released 45 mixtapes since 2007 with a majority of them being released since 2010.
- Although Lil B' is heterosexual, his most famous album is called, "I'm Gay." After receiving death threats, he added the parenthetical, (I'm Happy), although the album title is a supportive nod to the LGBT community.
- Lil B' calls himself, "Based God;" a popular refrain for his fans.
- After feuding with Pro Era member, Capital Steez [who tragically killed himself (entirely unrelated)], Lil B' entered a twitter fueled beef with Steez's friend, Joey Bada$$, who had to briefly delete his twitter after being mobbed by Lil B's fans.
- Lil B's favorite current musical act is Antony and Johnsons, a chamber pop group.
- I'm The Bada$$ (Joey Bada$$ Diss) Lil B96K Views165 Comments
- Loaded Like A Full Clip Bow Wow Feat. Lil B72K Views18 Comments
- Fuck KD (Kevin Durant Diss) Lil B41K Views146 Comments
- Base For Your Face Lil B Feat. Jean Grae & Phonte41K Views26 Comments
- All I Know Waka Flocka Feat. Lil B & Soulja Boy32K Views0 Comments
- Ass On Deck Lil B Feat. Mack Maine30K Views17 Comments
- Lil B "Rick Ross (Migos Diss)" Video15,089 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ "Interview With The Breakfast Club" Video12,084 Views2 Comments
- Lil B "Durty Pop" Video8,684 Views17 Comments
- Lil B Delivers A Sold-Out Lecture At Virginia Tech University7,060 Views10 Comments
- Lil B "Charlie Sheen" Video6,595 Views5 Comments
- King Soulja 2Soulja Boy106K Views 16K Downloads 112 Comments
- BasedGod VelliLil B76K Views 14K Downloads 101 Comments
- 05 Fuck EmLil B65K Views 6.4K Downloads 191 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"1,897 Views22 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather10,069 Views23 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date30,102 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now9,856 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,527 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,723 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,587 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,143 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,348 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,490 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,585 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande27,986 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,193 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast42,896 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,402 Views0 Comments