- Be Real (Capo Remix)Last week, we heard Jim Jones go in over Nicki Minaj's "Truffle Butter", and he's back with a remix of Kid Ink and Dej Loaf's Mustard-produced hit "Be Real". Jones brings along fellow NY rapper Trav for what they're calling the "Capo Remix". Trav takes Loaf's place on the hook, while the Dipset CEO raps about his no-snitchin' hustler's mentality. We've seen G-Unit freestyle over hot '90s records lately, but it's good to see one of the OGs testing out the Mustard sound. Let's just be honest: Hit or nah?
- Do Something (CDQ)Last night we got to hear the second single from Dipset's recent reunion, "Do Something", although it was tagged up. The song appeared to get some mixed reviews from HNHH users, so we'll have to see if the official CDQ version changes your mind. Over a minimal, slightly electronic beat, Cam, Juelz, Freeky Zekey and Jim dare you to make a move. The song is also available on iTunes now, hit the link below to cop it. What do you think of the cut?
- Ghost Of DipsetSmoke DZA's upcoming album, Dream.ZONE.Achieve is finally set to drop next week, and he's been making sure to remind us with some new releases this week. Yesterday we got "DZA Season", his take on a Kid Cudi instrumental, and today, we get the long-anticipated Cam'ron collaboration, "Ghost Of Dipset". The Harlem duo lay their rhymes over a somber, vocal-sampling beat from Thelonious Martin. Killa Cam shows up after a false ending, taking over the final minute of the track with some characteristically colorful wordplay.
- Rocafella Get Money (Circa 2003)We certainly hope y'all remember this choice selection from DJ Kay Slay’s 2003 mixtape Diplomats Volume 1. Cam'ron's mixtape record is impressive, to say the least, rivalling that of New York peers such as 50 Cent, Jay Z and Nas. This tape was the first in Kay Slay's groundbreaking Diplomats series, which ran throughout the early 2000s and set a standard for all street albums after it.
- GreatestJR Writer's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and "Greatest" is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue JR Writer has been building over the years. We're definitely anticipating the next move. How do you feel about the production here? Check out JR Writer's profile page for the most recent info, news, songs and mixtapes.
- Make A WayListen to Make A Way, the new track by Webbz featuring Cam'ron which was dropped on Sunday, September 15th, 2013. Webbz's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Make A Way will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning. It's a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since Webbz debuted in this game. We're looking forward to the follow-up. Hit up Webbz's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out Webbz's Twitter.
- SaluteGive Salute a listen - it's a new offering from Diplomats, featuring Vado. It was dropped on Tuesday, July 27th, 2010. Diplomats's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Salute will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work Diplomats has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're looking forward to what Diplomats has in store.