- My Gun Go OffCassidy has been releasing music sporadically over the last year, and while his preference was once freestyles, he's been hitting us with some new original music more recently. Today, he shares a new record called "My Gin Go Off", which once again showcases his aggressive, cypher-like style above all else. The minimal instrumental points towards the rapper's punchline-driven flows, cutting out for every big bar.
- All U Can EatIt's been just over a month since Cassidy last appeared on our front page with "No Witness Protection." The last of many collaborations with Chubby Jag, the track earned reader-approval but there was a noticeable hunger in the comments for some new solo material from Cass. Fortunately, the fans have been answered. Offering a full serving of punchline-driven hip hop, the NY representative returns with "All U Can Eat." Produced by BishopMakeItKnock, this one is sure to please longtime fans and newcomers alike. Give the record a listen and let us know if you'll be coming back for seconds.
- BarsRon Browz's newest signee Mani Miles makes her HNHH debut with the aptly-titled "Bars." Representing NY to the fullest, Miles brings along Cassidy & Murda Mook for the ride. Browz, meanwhile, steps out from his position as label head and mentor, and takes his place behind the board, providing Miles with a sample driven instrumental that sounds as good in the headphones as it does in the whip.
- In Dey FeelingsCassidy and Chubby Jag continue their working relationship with another joint cut today, "In Dey Feelings." The two have been collaborating a lot recently, whether that's indication of a joint project on the way, or just the fact that they are friends, remains to be seen. A few days back they teamed up for a freestyle over Bobby Shmurda's "Bobby Bitch", and prior to that, they hopped on DeJ Loaf's "Try Me."
- Hot Nigga (Freestyle)Cassidy is a battle rapper at heart, and with the scene getting a lot more coverage these days, it makes sense that he'll be participating in a matchup against Dizaster this December. Just the other day he warmed up with a diss track titled "Mr. Chicken", and today he's given us yet another new freestyle.
- Yayo (Remix)Last we heard from Cassidy, he was going in over some Drake instrumentals-- "Worst Behaviour" and "We Made It" to be exact. He's now decided to take on another instrumental, which is a little more obscure. The battle rapper raps over Snootie Wild's "Yayo" on his new remix, which is one of his less aggressive cuts, having fun on the track rather than taking shots at rappers.
- Remember (Nigga We Made It)Cassidy has been known to go in over other people's instrumentals, often in order to diss the artist who originally did the song. Here his targets are a little more general, as he goes in over two Drake records, a remake of "Worst Behaviour" and "We Made It", who we've also heard Jay Z, Jay Electronica, and of course Soulja Boy-- who did the original version --on. He even tries out the "Versace" flow on the second part of the track. Last we heard from Cass, he was "responding" to tracks from to Nicki Minaj's "Lookin Ass" and Beyonce's "Drunk In Love".