- Speak To The Hood (Freestyle)Cassidy has been releasing freestyles pretty consistently over the last little while, and today he's got yet another new verse for DJ Absolut. As usual, he uses his multi-syllabic, punchline-heavy flow he's attained from years of battle rap on the track, making for some rewind-worthy bars that should satisfy his fans.
- Running Out of PatienceCassidy is very comfortable in his lane of battle-informed rap, putting all focus on the bars and punchlines. His latest track is no exception, with Cass delivering his multi-syllabic flows in large numbers. While the rapper was rumored to bring Christianity deeper into his music, this one seems to be of the regular street rap variety we've come to expect from him.
- MMM (Remix)Cassidy continues to keep the new music coming. After hitting us with the track “Lets Go Champ”, the Philly native decides to return and give his March release “MMM” the MEGA-remix treatment, recruiting Fred Money, Vado, Uncle Murda, Vado, JR Writer, Fat Trel, Dave East, Chubby Jag, Compton Menace, Red Café, Papoose, Drag-On, and Fred Da Godson.
- Manny Vs. FloydOn May 2, we'll get to see one of the most anticipated showdowns in recent history, eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao vs. the undefeated Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Boxing has always had a place in hip-hop, and as we approach fight night, we'll hear more rappers pick sides and chime in.
- My Gun Go OffCassidy has been releasing music sporadically over the last year, and while his preference was once freestyles, he's been hitting us with some new original music more recently. Today, he shares a new record called "My Gin Go Off", which once again showcases his aggressive, cypher-like style above all else. The minimal instrumental points towards the rapper's punchline-driven flows, cutting out for every big bar.
- All U Can EatIt's been just over a month since Cassidy last appeared on our front page with "No Witness Protection." The last of many collaborations with Chubby Jag, the track earned reader-approval but there was a noticeable hunger in the comments for some new solo material from Cass. Fortunately, the fans have been answered. Offering a full serving of punchline-driven hip hop, the NY representative returns with "All U Can Eat." Produced by BishopMakeItKnock, this one is sure to please longtime fans and newcomers alike. Give the record a listen and let us know if you'll be coming back for seconds.
- BarsRon Browz's newest signee Mani Miles makes her HNHH debut with the aptly-titled "Bars." Representing NY to the fullest, Miles brings along Cassidy & Murda Mook for the ride. Browz, meanwhile, steps out from his position as label head and mentor, and takes his place behind the board, providing Miles with a sample driven instrumental that sounds as good in the headphones as it does in the whip.
- In Dey FeelingsCassidy and Chubby Jag continue their working relationship with another joint cut today, "In Dey Feelings." The two have been collaborating a lot recently, whether that's indication of a joint project on the way, or just the fact that they are friends, remains to be seen. A few days back they teamed up for a freestyle over Bobby Shmurda's "Bobby Bitch", and prior to that, they hopped on DeJ Loaf's "Try Me."
- Hot Nigga (Freestyle)Cassidy is a battle rapper at heart, and with the scene getting a lot more coverage these days, it makes sense that he'll be participating in a matchup against Dizaster this December. Just the other day he warmed up with a diss track titled "Mr. Chicken", and today he's given us yet another new freestyle.