Ca$his is a heavily tattooed and relatively elusive emcee born and raised in Chicago, Illinois and BASED in Irvnie, California. Those unfamiliar may remember him from the 2006 Shady Records compilation The Re-Up. Throughout his ten-year career in the limelight, he's collaborated with the likes of Eminem, Stat Quo, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, The Renegadez, Crooked I, Bobby Creekwater and many more, having released two studio albums, three EPs and eleven mixtapes to date. The last we heard of him was an October 2013 freestyle over Game's "Westside Story" instrumental on Soul Assassin Radio / Shade 45. He also released a new album in October 2013 titled The Country Hound 2, which included a considerable amount of production from Eminem. Stay tuned for the further adventures of the Rap King Of Orange County.
- His moniker is a combination of the words "cash" and "hashish".
- Ca$his used to operate under the moniker Lil Ramone in the Los Angeles battle rap scene.
- He was discovered by Shady Records A&R Dart Parker.
- Ca$his started rapping at the tender age of twelve.
- He recorded his first professionally recorded track at the age of fourteen.