About Alley Boy
For those unaware, Alley Boy is one of the more visible emcees currently operating out of Atlanta, Georgia. Throughout his career, he's released... and collaborated with the likes of Meek Mill, Princess, 211, Rum, Young Dro, Killa Kyleon, Cocaine Judo, Big Bank Black, B. Green, Da Undadog, Eldorado Red, G Fresh, Veli Sosa, One Hundred, Fat Trel, Master P, Freddie Gibbs, Jim Jones, Gunplay, Pusha T, Big K.R.I.T., Future, Trey Songz, Yo Gotti, Zaytoven, Young Jeezy, Waka Flocka Flame, Gucci Mane and many more. The last we heard of him was his January 2014 single "Get Em Up", which featured K. Smith on the assist. He's currently working on a new mixtape titled Alley Shakur, his first since War Cry, which dropped in June 2013. Stay tuned for updates on Alley Boy's career, y'all, and hit up alleyboy.com for further information.
- Alley Boy began rapping at the tender age of eight.
- Contrary to popular belief, Alley Boy did not diss T.I. & Jeezy on his 2012 track "I Want In".
- He is the co-CEO of his brother Black's Duct Tape Entertainment imprint.
- Alley Boy spent two and a half years in prison in the mid-2000s.
- His first musical inspiration was LL Cool J.