Walmart is a whole two weeks ahead of America's biggest day to spend.
American Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and although many look forward to the day for a family feast and giving thanks, it's also a time to prepare your list for Black Friday's bargain sales.
Among the number of retailers that will be cutting their prices, bringing in extra security and holding lineups outside of their stores, one of the biggest shopping centres of them all has just announced exactly what they will be offering to consumers American-wide.
Walmart is jumping the gun this year by offering Black Friday sales as of today in a way to boost online sales. The shopping giant also plans on offering in-store customers with colour-coded maps of the departments, to make navigating your product easier come Black Friday (November 24th).
Among the cheaper prices on furniture, auto products and houseware, the technology grabs cannot be overlooked. Check out some of the hot merchandise that's available for purchase as of now below. You can also head to the site and try and cop a buy before everything sells out.
Which items are you guys trying to grab?
- The 32GB iPhone 6 will go for $129, a $70 savings.
- The 32GB iPhone SE will sell for $99, saving customers $30.
- Samsung’s 32-inch Class TV for $158
- LG’s 49-inch Ultra HD television is a “special buy” and on sale for $328.
- The Element 39-inch Smart TV will set customers back just $125, thanks to its “special buy."
- Sony’s PlayStation 4 will be available for $199, a $100 discount.
- PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One controllers for $40.
- Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be available for $49.
- Pick up Call of Duty WWII for $43, $17 off its regular retail price.
Other Hot Products
- Google Home wireless speaker going for $79, saving $50
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth speakers going for $55
- Hoverboard for $148