After delaying the release, French Montana reveals the tracklist and features for his "Mac & Cheese 3" mixtape.
Originally slated to drop this past Friday, French Montana has pushed back the release of his next installment in his Mac & Cheese mixtape series, but fans most likely will not have to wait too long as the Bad Boy artist has revealed the tracklist along with features.
With production from Boi-1da, Young Chop, and his boy Harry Fraud, Montana also has some big features with J. Cole and Rick Ross jumping on a track together, and appearances by Curren$y, Wale, Mac Miller and much more.
Check out the complete tracklist and features, from DDotOmen, below.
1. Intro (Prod. by Harry Fraud)
2. Oho Cinco feat. Diddy Red Cafe, MGK & Los (prod. by Young Chop)
3. Baby Momma Skit
4. Yayo feat. Future & Chinx Drugz (prod. by Young Chop)
6. Grown Ups feat. Ma$e & Rico Love (Prod. by Rico Love)
7. Hatin On A Youngin (Prod. by Young Chop)
8. Devil Want My Soul (Prod. by Young Chop)
9. State Of Mind (prod. by Harry Fraud)
10. Donât Go Over There feat. Fat Joe & Wale (prod by Boi-1da)
11. Weed Skit
12. Triple Double feat. Mac Miller & Curren$y (Prod. by Harry Fraud)
13. Diamonds feat. J. Cole & Rick Ross (Prod. by Deputy)
14. Tic Toc feat. Trina (Prod. by The Renegades)
15. Hip Hop feat. Fat Joe (Prod. By Shawdi P)
16. Sanctuary (Prod. by Black Metaphor)
17. No Sunshine feat. Prodigy & Chinx Drugz (Prod. by Dollarz)
18. Thrilla In Manilla feat. Tyga & Ace Hood (Prod. DJ Mustard)