Shut up and look ugly for the homies.
There's no doubt that the TDE studio would be a wonderful place to chill. With a roster boasting Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, SZA, Isaiah Rashad and Jay Rock, it's clear that some magic goes down behind those walls. With that in mind, all places of power must be vigilantly held to a certain elevated standard, and in order for that to go down, the rules must always be respected.
ScHoolboy Q recently shared a snap of the TDE studio rules, causing them to resurface after having circulated a few years back. The general sentiment remains the same, and these rules stay tailored for one core demographic: the homies. Anyone else, well...
Check out the rules and see for yourself. And remember, if you ever, somehow find yourselves within the confines of the studio walls, do not touch Q's weed. As tempting as it may be. Just bring your own.
1. If you ain’t one of the homies don’t be Instagramming you creepy muthafucka. I don’t wanna look on yo twitter and find a creepy ass pic of me or one of the homies, matter of fact, No Twitter or Instagram in the studio! Act like you been around a bunch of rich niggaz from the bottom before!
2. If the homies just met you and decide to clown your bitch azz, sit there and deal with it. It’s part of the creative juices.
3. Don’t touch, ask, or reach for Q’s weed, unless he thinks you cool enuff to pass it to you. We only smoke stersonals around here boy.
4. Shut up and look ugly for the homies.
5. Remember these rules and you might get a meal out the food budget!