Tate Kobang has captivated imaginations across the nation ever since he broke through in late 2015 with his "Bank Rolls" remix.
He has been suspiciously silent since he released a pair of mixtapes, Since We're Here and Lord of da Trenches, last April. He returns this morning in glorious fashion with a new 11-track mixtape called Silent Waves.
"Actions have proven to be more effective and appreciated when they are seen, but not heard about," Kobang says of the tape. "I'm a firm believer of moving quiet and making impactful moves. Silent Waves isn't just a mixtape title -- it's more of a lifestyle."
Check out Silent Waves and read HNHH's 2016 profile on Kobang.
01. Dis Side (Prod. By Trauma Tone)
02. So Many (Prod. By Yung Lan)
03. Tell Em (Prod. By Money Montage and Chris Rose)
04. Yeah (Prod. By Geniro Beats)
05. Chirp Chirp (Prod. By TGO Soze and Casa Di)
06. Days Inna North (Prod. By YG! Beats)
07. Skert Skert (Prod. By Millz Douglas)
08. Bad For Me (Prod. By Honorable Court)
09. Move Your Body (Prod. By Lil Zen Beats)
10. Like Dat (Prod. By Geniro Beats)
11. Got It In Me Feat. Young Moose (Prod. by D Dae)