- By Devin ChJun 23, 2018Netflix has moved quickly to remove toxic elements from its executive branch.
- Jun 8, 2018Mally Mall sees a good friend in Justin Bieber.
- By Devin ChMar 22, 2018Does Lupe's critique of "Black Panther" hold any weight?
- Nov 28, 2017Hillary Clinton's move to overthrow the ruler of Libya is said to be the reason for the current slave trade happenings.
- By Rose LilahMar 10, 2011
Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has had quite a career thus far. Since debuting in 1996 with hip-hop classic Reasonable Doubt, he has sold over 50 million records worldwide. He’s parlayed his musical success into lucrative businesses in the realms of fashion, cuisine and advertising (for more, check out my new Jay-Z book, which hits stores next week). Last year he earned $63 million, tops among hip-hop artists for the third time in four years.