The wait is over Sosa fans. After announcing the project back in early October, Chief Keef decides to come through today and share his new Dedication mixtape, which serves as his 4th project in 2017 following up Two Zero One Seven, Thot Breaker, & most recently, The W.
Laced with 15 tracks in total, the follow up to The W features guest appearances from A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Lil Yachty, and Tadoe, who appears twice on the project. Meanwhile production is handled mostly by D. Rich, with Stuntman, Ness, and Sosa himself who goes under the producer pseudonym Turbo, also contributing to the production credits.
Keef revealed the artwork back in October and his longtime creative director Colourful Mula decided to speak on its Lil Wayne-inspiration. "The album title was inspired by Lil Wayne, so me and Keef wanted to find a creative spin on the original Dedication cover," says Mula. "Keef randomly said 'crossword puzzle' and I took it from there. It's also fun to see what fans find in the puzzle which could always be a hint at future song titles and projects.”
Available now on iTunes, fans can stream the project in its entirety via Apple Music. Take a listen and let us know what you think.
1. "Ticket" (prod. by D. Rich)
2. "Keke Palmer" (prod. by StuntMan)
3. "Mail Box" (prod. by D. Rich)
4. "Cook" (prod. by D. Rich)
5. "Bad" Feat. Tadoe (prod. by Turbo)
6. "Text" (prod. by StuntMan)
7. "Get It" (prod. by D. Rich)
8. "Glory Bridge" Feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (prod. by Ness)
9. "Negro" (prod. by K.E. on the Track)
10. "Less Speed" (prod. by D. Rich)
11. "Come on Now" Feat. Lil Yachty (prod. by CBMix)
12. "Kills" (prod. by D. Rich)
13. "Told Y'all" (prod. by D. Rich)
14. "Let Me See" Feat. Tadoe (prod. by D. Rich)
15. "Be Back" (prod. by Turbo)