If you've watched OG Maco's minimal video for "U Guessed It" enough (and hopefully, you have), you may have noticed a blue beard streak across the screen. That vibrant facial hair belongs to none other than Rome Fortune, another of Atlanta's new wave of experimentalists, and today, he and Maco have delivered their first collaborative project, titled YEP.
The 9-track effort features production from buzzing ATL producers like Childish Major and TM88, as well as Baton Rouge's SuicideYear, all of which share the ear for the weird and exciting sounds that Rome and Maco favor.
01. Jungle (Prod. By Cubby)
02. Pearls (Prod. By Childish Major)
03. Yep (Prod. By TM88 of 808 Mafia)
04. Make It Loud (Prod. By Cubby)
05. Pay Rent (Prod. By Ben Pramuk)
06. Sex (Prod. By Saeed)
07. Suit Case (Prod. By SuicideYear & honeycoma)
08. Riot (Prod. By LC on the Traxx)
09. Moving On (Prod. Chris McClenney) (Bonus)