According to Reginae Carter, Lil Wayne is doing "fine" after suffering another seizure Sunday in Chicago.
In case you missed it, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after suffering at least one seizure in Chicago on Sunday, TMZ reported. The YMCMB rapper was found unconscious in his hotel room before being rushed to Northwestern Memorial, where he reportedly suffered another seizure.
Wayne's team reportedly attempted to have him discharged from the hospital Sunday afternoon so he could make it to a show in Vegas, but doctors advised him otherwise as well as suggesting that Wayne avoid flights for the next few days. While it’s unclear at the moment if he’s still in the hospital or not, at least he’s doing better.
Wayne daughter, Reginae Carter, took to Twitter on Monday & said her dad is doing “fine.”
“My dad is doing fine everyone! Thanks for the concern you guys are amazing” she tweeted out before adding “Oh yeah… & don’t believe everything you hear.”
Its still not confirmed if Wayne is recovering at the hospital still or has been released, but thankfully he’s doing much better.
This seizure that Wayne had isn't anything new for the New Orleans rapper. Back in 2013, he revealed that he was epileptic. Last year, Carter had three seizures in less than a month, forcing his jet to make an emergency landing to get the rapper to a hospital. "The bad news is I'm an epileptic. I'm prone to seizures," he said. "This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures, y'all just never hear about them.”
Check out Reginae’s tweets (below) and keep it locked as we’ll continue to update information as it becomes available. In the meantime, check out our latest featured article from Monday “Lil Wayne’s Carter V: Everything You Need To Know” right here.
My dad is doing fine everyone ! Thanks for the concerns😘😘 you guys are amazing 😇— Love me (@reginae_carter1) September 4, 2017
Oh yeah .. & don't believe everything you hear 🙂— Love me (@reginae_carter1) September 4, 2017