The up-and-comer just dropped the tracklist for his upcoming album.
Last week, RJ introduced his new single "Brackin'," a track produced by DJ Mustard. Now, he's teasing his upcoming album with a tracklist for the release, titled Mr. L.A. The rapper, raised in South Central L.A., has listed some very intriguing features, including the likes of Quavo, ScHoolboy Q, Blac Youngsta, YG and Ty Dolla $ign.
In addition, DJ Mustard, Authentic, and Mike WiLL Made-It are just some of the names that grace the production credits.
RJ's "Mr. L.A." Tracklist" width="600" height="596" />
RJ is considered one of the hottest rappers on the West Coast and it looks like he’s kicking things up a notch now. You can pre-order his album Mr. L.A. on iTunes and see the full tracklist here.
RJ’s Mr. L.A. Tracklist
2. “Blammer” (prod. by DJ Mustard and Authentic)
3. “Brackin” (prod. by DJ Mustard, Authentic and Larry J)
4. “Want Me Broke” (prod. by Larry J and Swish)
5. “Thank God” Feat. Blac Youngsta (prod. by DJ Mustard)
6. “Not To Be” Feat. YG (prod. by Mitch)
7. “Left and Right Side” (prod. by Swish)
8. “2 Grown” (prod. by DJ Mustard)
9. “Is It Mine” Feat. Ty Dolla $ign (prod. by DJ Mustard and J Holt)
10. “Know How It Feel” (prod. by Authentic)
11. “Hennebeeto” Feat. ScHoolboy Q (prod. by Swish and Larry J)
12. “Into Something” Feat. Earl Swavey (prod. by Authentic)
13. “Nobody” (prod. by DJ Mustard and Feezy)
14. “Blindfold” Feat. Quavo (prod. by Mike WiLL Made-It)
15. “50” (prod. by Mitch)
You can also check out our OTCU episode with RJ below.