O.T. Genasis will release "Rhythm & Bricks" is dropping tomorrow, September 22.
O.T. Genasis is about to release his debut solo mixtape via Busta Rhymes' Conglomerate Records. After releasing his breakout hit, "CoCo," last October, O.T. has stayed afloat with a few hot singles but hasn't yet given fans a full project. Luckily, Genasis has announced that his new mixtape, Rhythm & Bricks, will arrive tomorrow, September 22.
The tape will include, "Do It," O.T.'s recent single with Lil Wayne, as well as his most recent track, "Cut It," featuring Memphis's Young Dolph. In addition to those collabs, the new tape will include features from some huge names, including Wiz Khalifa, Game, K Camp, and Snoop Dogg. Production will come from KE, Jereme Jay, Juice 808, and more. The tape will be hosted by DJ Drama.
Check out the tracklist below, and check here tomorrow at 12 PM for the full download.
1. I'm Out Here Feat. Wiz Khalifa (Prod. By KE)
2. Get Me In Trouble Feat. AD (Prod. By BugsyOnTheBeat)
3. Do It Feat. Lil Wayne (Prod. By Mr. Hanky)
4. On My Mind Feat. K Camp (Prod. By Big Fruit)
5. Push It (Prod. By L Beats)
6. Cut It Feat. Young Dolph (Prod. By ITRezBeats)
7. Cheating On My Girl Feat. Pharaoh (Prod. By KE)
8. Ricky (Prod. By Juice 808)
9. Freak It (Prod. By Jereme Jay)
10. Money Feat. Snoop Dogg (Prod. By Yonne x Jereme Jay)
11. This Work (Prod. By Khalid)
13. Homies Feat. Game (Prod. By Jereme Jay)
14. For A Real One (Prod. By Jereme Jay)
15. Love Me For Me (Prod. By KE)