Nino Bless unleashes the third instalment in his on-going R.O.A.M. series, following up R.O.A.M. and R.O.A.M. 2.
R.O.A.M. 3 is in the vein of an album, as the project has absolutely no tags (or skits) to interrupt your listening experience. It's got all original production from the likes of Nemesis, Red Skull, Quincey Tones & Joe Caleb, SPKilla and more. Features come from the Funk Volume rapper Jarren Benton as well as Sha Stimuli, Hemi and Nino's labelmates Ness Lee, Cambatta, & Neenah.
Bless' chances in this game are improving with each new release, and R.O.A.M. 3 is no exception – quite the opposite, in fact. It’s a nice addition to the impressive catalogue he's been building over the years. We’re definitely anticipating the next move.
We received the stand-out cut with Benton "Audiotrip" earlier today, but now you can take the full journey with Nino on R.O.A.M. 3. Rate the mixtape and let us know what you think of the skilled lyricisit.
01. Brooklyn To Hell & Back (prod. by Nemisis)
02. AWOL Feat. Hemi (prod. by Red Skull)
03. On My Own (prod. by Sivey) [chorus vocals by Ness Lee]
04. Unsafe Haven Feat. Neenah (prod. by Quincey Tones & Jo Caleb)
05. 2020 AD Feat. Ness Lee (prod. by Nemisis)
06. Girl VS World Feat. Ness Lee (prod. by Nemisis & Toba)
07. Hunger Games (prod. by Chase Moore) [added vocals by Hemi]
08. Audiotrip Feat. Jarren Benton (prod. by SPKilla)
09. Rise & Fall (prod. by SPKilla) [outro vocals by Hemi]
10. POV Feat. Sha Stimuli & Hemi (prod. by Red Skull)
11. Gratified Portrait Feat. Cambatta & Ness Lee (prod. by Monstarr)