Nessly is someone we've been keeping tabs on recent months, and since featuring him on the site, we even have some exclusive content in store (stay tuned). Before that arrives though, the Atlanta native comes through with his anticipated project, Still Finessin, which features a few recent leaks ("Vogue," "Giddy Up" and the title track), as well as six unheard records. Production comes from Nessly's frequent collaborators Outtatown, Tnght Tmrw and more. Features are handled by Lil Yachty (who released a song of his own today), our homie Ro Ransom, and two Canadians; Night Lovell and Safe.
We're excited to see where Nessly takes his career from here, but if you're not yet acquainted, press play and dive into the melodic, internet-grown world of Nessly.
01. Look At U (Prod. By Vague001)
02. Giddy Up (Prod. By Outtatown)
03. Season Feat. Lil Yachty (Prod. By Outtatown)
04. Senorita (Prod. By Wizdm + Nessly)
05. Still Finessin Feat. Night Lovell (Prod. By Cardogotwings)
06. Hollywood Feat. Safe (Prod. By Tnght Tmrw)
07. The Sky Feat. Ro Ransom (Prod. By Tnght Tmrw)
08. Vogue (Prod. By 16 yr old & Clibbo)
09. Parade (Prod. By Beewirks)