The NBA has released the results of their annual General Managers survey, which asks all 30 GMs to predict which team will win the NBA title, who will win NBA MVP, and which rookie will take home Rookie of the Year honors. 

The GMs responded to 47 different questions about the best teams, players, coaches, fans, and offseason moves. The General managers were not permitted to vote for their own team or personnel. Percentages are based on the pool of respondents to that particular question, rather than all 30 GMs.

According to NBA.com, in the 16-year history of the NBA.com GM Survey, no team has been as overwhelming a favorite to win the championship as this year's Warriors. Golden State received 93% of the votes from GMs across the league to repeat as champions. The other 7% belongs to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

In the Eastern Conference, a majority of GMs believe the top-four teams will be the Cleveland Cavaliers, Boston Celtics, Washington Wizards and Toronto Raptors. Similarly, out West there appears to be a clear cut top-four as well, consisting of the Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder. 

GMs also predict LeBron James will be named the MVP for the fifth time in his career, Lonzo Ball will win Rookie of the Year, and voted Steph Curry as the best point guard in the league.

Check out some of the results from the 2017-18 NBA GM Survey below, via NBA.com. See the full list of questions and results here.

Who will win the 2017-18 MVP?

1. LeBron James, Cleveland – 50%

2. Kevin Durant, Golden State –29%

3. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio – 11%

4. James Harden, Houston – 7%

5. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 4%

Last year: LeBron James – 47%

 

Who will win the 2017-18 Rookie of the Year?

1. Lonzo Ball, L.A. Lakers – 62%

2. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia – 24%

3. Dennis Smith Jr., Dallas – 7%

Also receiving votes: De'Aaron Fox, Sacramento; Jayson Tatum, Boston

Last year: Kris Dunn – 47%

 

If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player in the NBA, who would it be?

1. Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota – 29%

2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 21%

3. LeBron James, Cleveland – 18%

4. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio – 14%

5. Kevin Durant, Golden State – 11%

Also receiving votes: Stephen Curry, Golden State; Anthony Davis, New Orleans

Last year: Karl-Anthony Towns – 48%

 

Which player is most likely to have a breakout season in 2017-18?

1. Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota – 21%

2. Kristaps Porzingis, New York – 14%

    Myles Turner, Indiana – 14%

4. Jusuf Nurkic, Portland – 10%   

5. Andrew Wiggins, Minnesota – 7%

 

Who is the best point guard in the NBA?

1. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 62%

2. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City – 28%

3. Chris Paul, Houston – 7%

4. John Wall, Washington – 3%

Last year:Stephen Curry – 63%

 

Which team will be most improved in 2017-18?

1. Minnesota – 69%

2. Philadelphia – 17%

Also receiving votes: Charlotte, Denver, L.A. Lakers, Oklahoma City

Last year: Minnesota – 57%

 

Who is the best international player in the NBA?

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 69%

2. Nikola Jokic, Denver – 14%

3. Marc Gasol, Memphis – 10%

4. Kristaps Porzingis, New York – 7%

Last year: Giannis Antetokounmpo – 28%

 

Who is the best defensive player in the NBA?

1. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio – 62%

2. Draymond Green, Golden State – 21%

3. Rudy Gobert, Utah – 10%

Also receiving votes: Jimmy Butler, Minnesota; Hassan Whiteside, Miami

Last year: Kawhi Leonard – 67%

 

Rank the top four teams in the Eastern Conference

Rank the top four teams in the Western Conference