Lil Xan says Flamin' Hots messed up his stomach so bad he had to go to the hospital.
On Monday afternoon, Lil Xan shared a picture of him riding in the back of an ambulance, alluding to that he was on his way to the hospital. At the time, it was unknown what happened to Xan as we were simply going off the photo, but it turns out he apparently he ate too many Flamin' Hot Cheetos and it messed up the lining of his stomach.
Lil Xan cleared things up on his IG live Monday night, making sure people didn’t believe he was sent to the hospital due to a drug overdose.
“Ya, I went to the hospital today. Getting ready to pack for this tour. I just want to let everybody know that I was in the hospital for not due to any drugs, but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open a little bit and I puked a little blood. So we good” he said as he laughed while mentioning the Hot Cheeto part.
Check out Xan’s IG live footage (below) and sound off in the comments.