Lil Kim calls K. Michelle an "insecure pathological lying sick psycho bitch" on Instagram.
Uh-oh, Lil Kim is having it out with a fellow female artist, again, this time with K. Michelle. Their beef started back in September when Lil Kim told Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club that she did not, in fact, ask the R&B songstress to be the godmother of her first child, Royal Reign and that the two aren't even close friends. Things heated up this Tuesday when K. Michelle went on The Breakfast Club and said the opposite: that Lil Kim (who she called "Plastic Penny") had asked her to be her daughter's godmother.
Lil Kim didn't waste any time responding to K. Michelle. Yesterday, she posted a novel-length caption under a picture of her and her current arch nemesis, which she claims was taken the first and only time that the two met. In it, she calls K. Michelle an "insecure pathological lying sick psycho bitch," "a Looney Tune," a "nobody ass Prozac popping bipolar bitch," a "peasant," and a "crazy person." It's a long rant, but here are some of the highlights:
- "NO ONE EVEN KNEW I WAS PREGNANT AT THE TIME OF THIS PICTURE...NOT EVEN MY OWN MOTHER!!!!!"
- "Case closed. I don't want to hear about this shit again. You're done."
- "Surely jealousy and hate is the reason why haters like you attack my image which never stops nothing!!!"
- "Chicks like you who pretend to love me just really wanna be me."
- "Stop trying to use me as a respirator to sell whatever you got going on at the time."
Lil Kim ends the rant with a bizarre twist of well wishes for K. Michelle—"I wish you all the success in the world and I hope you sell a ton of records"—but that didn't stop K. Michelle from responding back via Twitter today. Short and sweet, she wrote: "I will not fight with woman who went platinum on PayPal. Sorry for my late response, I was busy winning."