Peep the new clothes from the mind of Kid Cudi.
If any of ya'll ever wanted to dress like Mr. Rager himself, Kid Cudi, now's your chance. The Man On The Moon rapper and founder of the fashion label Off-White Virgil Abloh have recently announced a new collection, inspired by Kid Cudi's alter ego. It was revealed that the limited edition collection will consist of four original pieces designed by Abloh, featuring illustrations from Jacob Rochester. The collection will be available for those lucky enough to be attending Tyler The Creator's Los Angeles'"Camp Flog Gnaw" festival, which is set to feature a headlining set from Kid Cudi. In case you were wondering, "Camp Flog Gnaw" is set to start tomorrow, October 28th, at Los Angeles' Exposition Park. Cudi's set will take place on Sunday, October 29th.
After the collection debuts at Tyler's "Carnival," it proceed to be available at each of Cudi's subsequent tour dates. For a full list of Kid Cudi's Passion Pain and Demon Slayin' Tour dates, check the list here:
- 10/28 - Mesa, AZ - Mesa Amphitheatre
- 10/29 - Los Angeles, CA - Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival
- 11/02 - Oklahoma City, OK - The Criterion
- 11/04 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
- 11/06 - Saint Paul, MN - Myth Live Event Center
- 11/08 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
- 11/10 - Denver, CO - Fillmore Auditorium
- 11/11 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Saltair
- 11/14 - Sacramento, CA - Sacramento Memorial Auditorium
- 11/17 - Avila Beach, CA - Avila Beach Resort
- 11/18 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield
- 11/19 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield
- 11/20 - Denver, CO - Fillmore Auditorium
- 11/21 - Vancouver, BC - PNE Forum
- 11/22 - Seattle, WA - Washington Music Theatre
Check out some images of the collection, courtesy of Complex. But be warned - if you want to rock some Kid Cudi approved attire, it's not going to be cheap. In related news, Cudi is not the only rapper announcing a clothing collection at "Camp Flog Gnaw." Earl Sweatshirt recently revealed his upcoming DEATHWORLD clothing line, also set to premiere during Tyler's annual Carnival.