Laced with 10 spicy tracks, Trap Religious features production from WillAFool, Fresh Jones, and Spiffy Global, and bars from Peewee Longway, Sauce Walka, Profet, Shy Glizzy, Ca$h Out and Lucci. Sadly there is no appearance from Cinco labelmate Migos, but we feel fortunate for the presence of Peewee Longway on the tape's standout track "Virtual Trapping."
If codeine could rap, it would sound like Johnny Cinco. Let us know what you think of his new tape in the comments.
01. Trap Religious Intro
02. Virtual Trapping Feat. PeeWee Longway
03. Tuesday Feat. Sauce Walka
04. When I Grow Up Feat. Profet
05. Amen Feat. Shy Glizzy
06. Livin Luxury Feat. Cash Out
07. For A Little
08. Nothing To Prove
09. Shit We On Feat. Profet
10. The Ghetto Feat. YFN Lucci