iLoveMakonnen announces plans to reissue his breakthrough self-titled EP.
iLoveMakonnen's self-titled EP dropped earlier this summer, but it took a couple months to build hype, hitting its peak with Drake's co-sign and remix of "Tuesday". Drizzy has since signed the ATL rapper to his OVO Sound imprint, and it seems they'll be giving the EP a repackaged release.
"I am working on a reissue of my EP," Makonnen told HipHopDX in a recent interview. It's not clear what will change on the revisioning, but aside from adding Drake's version of "Tuesday", chances are there'll be a couple features and bonus tracks added.
That's not all the rapper has up his sleeve for the next few months, indicating that he has some collaborative efforts in the works. "I hope to drop projects with other artists around the top of the year," he said.
Watch Makonnen's loopy video for "Too Much", which comes off his self-titled EP below.
[Update: Re-Release Drops On Monday]
In a press release today, it's been announced that ILoveMakonnen will be re-releasing his free self-titled EP on Monday, December 15th. The project features seven tracks, although it's not the exact same tracklist as the free EP. Take a look at the updated tracklist for the re-issue below.
Will you be copping the project on Monday?
1. I Don't Sell Molly No More (produced by Sonny Digital)
2. Doubted feat. Key! (produced by Sonny Digital)
3. Tuesday featuring Drake (produced by ILOVEMAKONNEN, Sonny Digital & Metro Boomin)
4. Rumor (Acoustic Remix) (produced by ILOVEMAKONNEN & Phantom)
5. Swerve (produced by Mike Will Made It)
6. Maneuvering (produced by Metro Boomin)
7. Look At Wrist (Father, Makonnen & Key!)