GoodMorning's "Molasses" video has been selected as the winner of this week's Heatseeker video edition.
We usually don't accept freestyles for our Heatseeker video editions, but GooMorning's bars over Earl Sweatshirt's RZA_produced track "Molasses" were too good to pass on. Jam-packed with cultural references ("I'm 'Pulp Fiction' meets 'Adult Swim' and 'Office Space'"), internal rhymes and quick wit, this freestyle gives Earl a run for his money, which is no easy feat.
If you'd like to have your video featured on the homepage, simply follow the guidelines below.
How To Submit Your Music Video:
- Submit you video hereÂ http://hnhh.co/submit.
- Video shoud be submitted through a private Vimeo or private Youtube link.
- Music Video should beÂ originalÂ andÂ unpublishedÂ (not yet released on YouTube, Vimeo or other video sharing sites).
- Video must be available in HD.
- Music Video should be copyright free.
- No freestyles andÂ No Covers.
- If chosen, featured artists must agree to actively promote the video link with a minimum of 3 Tweets/day and 1 Facebook post/day for the first 5 days.
- Artists are allowed to repost their music videos on their respective YouTube channels only 2 weeks after their video is posted on HNHH YouTube.