Craig David, who most millennials will recognize from his 2000's R&B jam "7 Days," is in the midst of solidifying a comeback that has taken a couple of years. Following 2016's Follow My Intuition, David has now dropped off another full-length studio effort called The Time Is Now. Mixing his well-known smooth style of R&B grooves with some hip-hop and reggae elements, this is a diverse and well-choreographed record in terms of its production.
One highlight continues to be the Goldlink and Kaytranada-assisted song, "Live in the Moment," which had previously dropped as a single prior to the album's release. "Heartline" and "For The Gram," two more pre-released tracks that are included on the LP, help bolster some familiarity with David's new sonic approach.
Check out the full track listing below:
3. Brand New
4. Going On
5. Love Me Like It's Yesterday
6. For The Gram
7. Get Involved (feat. JP Cooper)
8. I Know You (feat. Bastille)
9. Live in the Moment (feat. Goldlink)
10. Love Will Come Around
11. Somebody Like Me (feat. AJ Tracey)
13. Reload (feat. Chase & Status)
14. Talk to Me
15. Take to Me Pt. II (feat. Ella Mai)