"God of War" is getting harder.
"God of War" is receiving an update that will make the gameplay much harder than it is now. Although that sounds like an impossible task, developer Santa Monica Studios has revealed that they will be updating the game with a new "Game+" mode that will make the enemies harder to defeat. Santa Monica Studios released a statement via the PlayStation blog that explains the details of the new update. Here's a list of the changes you can expect from the Game+ mode.
- Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing.
- Test your skills against higher level enemies; some of which might even have a few new tricks up their sleeves!
- Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade! Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource to upgrade your gear to the best of the best from our finest blacksmiths.
- Play the game in a whole new way by exploring new customization options with extremely powerful new armor sets and enchantments.
- Finally, get right back into the action with the newly added ability to skip through cinematics in both normal and New Game+ modes once a full playthrough has been completed.