Get ready to immerse yourself in this week's challenge.
Fortnite has released the challenges for Week 9, and players will be given ample opportunities to flex their skills when maneuvering the game's latest set of obstacles.
Players will have to collect enough Battle Stars and boost their tier in order to earn some limited-edition rewards, including cosmetic outfits and XP boosts.
Weekly challenges are unlocked once an individual purchases a Season 3 Battle Pass which roughly translates to around $10 USD. Here is what this week has to offer.
- Deal damage to opponents' structures (5,000 damage)
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills (7)
- Build Structures (250)
- Visit different Taco Shops in a single match (3)
- Follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire (Hard)
- Shotgun Eliminations (Hard; 4)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (Hard; 3)
Hard challenges will allow players to accumulate 10 Battle Stars, while the others will award five. After having completed any four of these tasks, a player will also be able to unlock the weekly featured Battle Pass reward. Finishing every task will allow a player to maximize the value for their Battle Pass.
Good luck everyone!