Dizzy Wright is releasing a new EP in the coming weeks.
Although Funk Volume may have officially disbanded, Dizzy Wright isn't letting that deter him from the thing that matters most: the music. The rapper has been sitting on the sidelines since he dropped his album, The Growing Process, last year, and he's ready to get back into the swing of things with a new EP. This will be his first project released entirely on his own.
Dizzy announced Wisdom and Good Vibes EP for release on February 5th. The title of the project certainly keeps in line with the movement Dizzy has been promoting since he stepped in the game. The tracklist features eight records, with no features credited, and production from MLB, Alex Lustig, SDot and more.
Take a look below. Cop the project on February 5th, and catch Dizzy on tour with Logic.
1. Wisdom and Good Vibes (intro) (prod by MLB)
2. I Got a Lot of Love to Give (prod by MLB & FreezeOnTheBeat)
3. Plotting (prod by MLB & FreezeOnTheBeat)
4. Work a Lil Harder (prod by Alex Lustig)
5. I Wanted Mo (prod by SDot)
6. Zoovie (prod by SDot)
7. Let Me Live (prod by MLB & FreezeOnTheBeat)
8. Deal Wit (prod by: Alex Lustig & MLB)