Forbes shares their annual Hip Hop Cash Kings list.
It's that time of the year again. Forbes is back with their annual Hip Hop Cash Kings list, and for the second year in a row, we're finding Diddy sitting comfy at the top of the list. Dr. Dre had the spot on lock back in 2014, but since then Puff has been able to sway it (with a cool $62 million this year), and now Dre finds himself pushed down to spot #3 this year-- actually a step up from last year's #4. Everyone (on this site)'s favorite, Drake, rounds out the top 4 after earning $38.5 million.
This year's Hip Hop Cash Kings list finds a few new and returning faces as well-- A$AP Rocky graces the list for the first time, while DJ Khaled and Swizz Beats re-enter after brief hiatuses from charting on it. Take a look at the full breakdown with dollars earned below.
20. Rick Ross ($10 million)(tie)
20. Ludacris ($10 million)(tie)
19. Swizz Beatz ($10.5 million)
18. Eminem ($11 million)
17. Snoop Dogg ($12.5 million)
14. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ($14 million) (tie)
14. Lil Wayne ($14 million) (tie)
14. J. Cole ($14 million) (tie)
13. A$AP Rocky ($14.5 million)
12. DJ Khaled ($15 million)
11. Kanye West ($17.5 million)
10. Birdman ($18 million)
9. Kendrick Lamar ($18.5 million)
8. Pharrell ($19.5 million)
7. Pitbull ($20 million)
6. Nicki Minaj ($20.5 million)
5. Wiz Khalifa ($24 million)
4. Drake ($38.5 million)
3. Dr. Dre ($41 million)
2. Jay Z ($53.5 million)
1. Puff Daddy ($62 million)