DeeLayne did not provide too much information about himself, but his submission did catch our attention. According to his SoundCloud page, he's based in Asheville, North Carolina. "No Love" finds the rapper showcasing his versatility as he brings some melodic raps to a melancholic piano line. While he half sings throughout, his raw delivery is not compromised, making for a track that will appeal to a range of rap fans, and one that shows a mature songwriting sense. It closes with some inspiring spoken word from DeeLayne in which he offers advice based on his own experience. You can hear more of his music on his official SoundCloud page. Let us know what you think of him in the comments below.
If you'd like to submit your song for consideration, you can find our submissions page here. Official rules can be found below.
- Submissions are always open.
- You may submit a maximum of 1 SONG per day.
- SONG submissions must be a Youtube or SoundCloud link.
- SONGS are reviewed weekly by our staff.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, we will feature two songs from our submissions on the homepage.
- DO NOT submit the same SONG within the same weekly cycle. Duplicate content will be deleted by our system.
- NO FREESTYLES, original production only.
- Any attempts to SPAM our system will result in automatic disqualification and banned accounts.