"Grind Now" is a collaboration between three Asheville, NC artists who are all a part of the SHTF (Say Hello To Forever) collective. DAWSZN, formerly known as Dawson, fronts the collab, recruiting DeeLayne and TRiG for "Grind Now." "This year we're skipping the line now" goes the hook, as the three artists deliver aspirational tales of hard work and the success that comes from it. The different energies on the track create an effective dynamic that plays to its advantage. Let us know what you think of the track in the comments below, and check out more music from DAWSZN at his official SoundCloud page. Does the SHTF crew have the potential to reach a larger audience?
If you want to submit your music to HNHH Heatseekers, you can find the submissions page here. Official rules for entries can be found below.
- Submissions are always open.
- You may submit a maximum of 1 SONG per day.
- SONG submissions must be a Youtube or SoundCloud link.
- SONGS are reviewed weekly by our staff.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, we will feature two songs from our submissions on the homepage.
- DO NOT submit the same SONG within the same weekly cycle. Duplicate content will be deleted by our system.
- NO FREESTYLES, original production only.
- Any attempts to SPAM our system will result in automatic disqualification and banned accounts.