Curren$y has dropped a mixtape per month this year. As his November tape hasn't come just yet, that makes for 10 so far. Those looking for a place to start should check out the second one he dropped, The Carrollton Heist, a joint project with producer Alchemist. Give that a listen ASAP, as a brand new remixed edition of the tape has now arrived in conjunction with a new Diamond Supply Co. apparel collection inspired by Spitta and Alchemist's February project. The Carrollton Heist: Remixed features new instrumental work from Knxwledge, Jake One, Oh No, Samiyam, and Earl Sweatshirt -- all guys whom Alchemist would gladly cosign. The Chemist himself even drops a brand new beat on the Action Bronson-featuring "Drowsy Remix," which was originally titled "Inspiration."
Which one of these remixes are you digging the most? As the shirts and hats instruct, it's time to "locate your lighters."
Revisit the original joint tape here.
01. Cartridge Remix Produced By Knxwledge
02. Black Rally Stripes Remix Produced by Jake One
03. Vibrations Remix Produced by Budgie
04. Disappearing Ink Remix Feat. Styles P Produced by Sebb Bash
05. Drowsy Day Remix Feat. Action Bronson Produced by Alchemist
06. 500 Lbs Of Gas Remix Produced by Evidence
07. The Mack Book Remix Produced by Earl Sweatshirt
08. Benz Maroon Remix Produced by Samiyam
09. Fat Albert Remix Feat. Lil Wayne Produced by Knxwledge
10. Smoking In The Rain Remix Produced by Ohno