Kendrick Lamar tops the charts for the second consecutive week.
Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. is the #1 album in the country for the second week in a row, and Drake's More Life is right behind him. Bruno Mars, Future, and The Weeknd also appear in the top 10, with Migos, Kodak Black, Post Malone, Khalid, and Playboi Carti peppering the top 20 with some hip hop flavor. Continue down the charts and you'll find that Kendrick still has three albums in the top 100 and Drake has four—or five, if you wanted to count Nothing Was The Same, which clocks in at #101.
1) Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.: Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. is still slaying the charts, with 237,563 TAEU (total album equivalent units) and 87,338 pure sales added to the album's already massive success.
2) Drake – More Life: Now at#2 is Drake with More Life, his recently released playlist that is still smoking hot thanks to tracks like "Passionfruit" and "Portland." The release clocks 76,704 TAEU and 5,996 sales during its 6th week on the chart.
3) Bruno Mars — 24K Magic: Bruno Mars' 24K Magic clocks in at #5 this week with 41,703 TAEU and 15,391 sales. The album has been floating around the top 10 since its release 23 weeks ago, though it was never quite able to snag the #1 spot.
4) Future — FUTURE: Future's self-titled release drops from #8 to #9, with 33,764 TAEU and 2,855 sales this week.
5) The Weeknd — Starboy: The Weeknd's Starboy saw a little surge in the last week, growing from the #14 to the #10 spot. With 32,886 TAEU and 9,938 sales, the crooner's third studio album still has wheels nearly six months after its release.
6) Migos — Culture: Migos' sophomore album Culture holds steady this week at #11. The "Bad and Boujee" album slings 30,473 TAEU and 2,404 sales onto the charts as it celebrates its lucky number 13th week on the charts.
7) Kodak Black — Painting Pictures: Kodak Black is having a hard time staying out of trouble, and its cost him his slot on Future's current tour. However, with 27,207 TAEU and 887 sales, his album is still #15 on the charts.
8) Post Malone — Stoney: At #16 is Post Malone with Stoney, his debut studio full-length. The album tallies 26,951 TAEU and 1,847 sales during the last week with the help from tracks like "Congratulations" and "White Iverson."
9) Khalid — American Teen: Anyone who thought Khalid's American Teen would sink to the bottom of the charts was wrong! After debuting at #9, the record hasn't strayed too far away, coming in at #17 this week with 26,157 TAEU and 2,464 sales.
10) Playboi Carti – Playboi Carti: Dropping from #12 to #20 is Playboi Carti with his debut self-titled record. The album puts up 20,995 TAEU and 1,291 sales during its second week on the charts.
Bruno Mars' "That's What I Like" ascends to #1, displacing Kendrick's "Humble." which is now at #3, behind Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You." Future's "Mask Off" is still at #5, now in front of Kendrick's "DNA.", KYLE and Lil Yachty's "iSpy", and Lil Uzi Vert's "XO Tour Llif3," all of which highlight the top 10. Drake's "Passionfruit" rises from #27 to #18, where it's now in league with singles by Post Malone, Khalid, and Kodak Black. Elsewhere, Lana Del Rey and The Weeknd's new collaboration "Lust For Life" debuts at #64.