Cavs listed as underdogs against Toronto.
LeBron James propelled the Cavs to victory in Game 7 of their first round series against the Indiana Pacers, and it took every ounce of energy he had.
After the series-clinching victory, in which LeBron finished with 45 points, nine rebounds and seven assists, the 4x NBA MVP expressed how exhausted he was, telling reporters, "I'm burnt right now. I'm not thinking about Toronto right now until tomorrow. I'm ready to go home. Can we? I'm tired. I want to go home."
Regardless of how tired LeBron and the Cavs are, they have to now shift their focus north of the border as their second round series against the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference gets underway tomorrow night. The Cavs and Raptors met in the second round of last year's playoffs, which resulted in a Cavs sweep but the rosters are much, much different this time around.
Game 1 between the Cavs and the Raptors at the Air Canada Centre is set to tipoff at 8:00pm ET tomorrow, airing on TNT. Cleveland won the regular season series 2-1, but Toronto is favored (-205) to win this series. The Raptors are favored by 6 points heading into Game 1.
Check out the full tv schedule for the Cavs vs Raptors second round series below.
- Game 1 in Toronto: Tuesday, May 1, 8 p.m. ET, TNT
- Game 2 in Toronto: Thursday, May 3, 6 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Game 3 in Cleveland: Saturday, May 5, 8:30 p.m., ABC
- Game 4 in Cleveland: Monday, May 7, 8:30 p.m., TNT
- Game 5 in Toronto: Wednesday, May 9, TBA, TNT (if necessary)
- Game 6 in Cleveland: Friday, May 11, TBA, ESPN (if necessary)
- Game 7 in Toronto: Sunday, May 13, TBA (if necessary)