Casey Veggies unveiled the tracklisting for his debut album today.
Casey Veggies decided to use Instagram to reveal the tracklist for his long-awaited debut album, Live & Grow. The West Coast rapper unveiled the songs bit-by-bit by doing an Instagram takeover. When you look at his Instagram page you'll see the pieces of the puzzle that make the tracklist art.
However, if you want an easier way of seeing the tracklist we got you. Take a look below. Casey is keeping it slim, at 13 records, with features from Dom Kennedy, YG, Iamsu!, Tyler, The Creator, Ty Dolla $ign, BJ The Chicago Kid and DeJ Loaf.
The album is slated to drop on September 25th, and the pre-order link will be available tomorrow.
1. I'm The King (Prod. FreshChuck)
2. Set It Off (Prod. THC)
3. Actin Up Feat. Dom Kennedy (Prod. DJ Mustard)
4. Backflip Feat. YG & IAMSU! (Prod. IAMSU!)
5. New Faces (Prod. Mike & Keys, Co-Prod. Polyester)
6. Wonderful Feat. Ty Dolla $ign (Prod. Hit-Boy)
7. Tied Up Feat. DeJ Loaf (Prod. Kane)
8. A Little Time (Prod. Soundz)
9. Life Song Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid (Prod. SDOT)
10. Sincerely Casey (Prod. Mike & Keys)
11. Aw Man (Prod. THC)
12. R.I.P. Feat. Tyler, The Creator (Prod. Tyler, The Creator)
13. I'm Blessed (Prod. THC)