Brock Lesnar will not be challenging Daniel Cormier for his UFC Heavyweight championship this summer. In fact, UFC President Dana White revealed on Tuesday night that Brock won't be fighting anyone - because he has retired from the sport.

“Brock Lesnar told me he’s done,” White said. “He’s retiring.”

As a result, White is reportedly moving forward with plans for a Heavyweight rematch between Cormier and Stipe Miocic at the UFC 240 PPV event on August 17 at Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

Miocic dropped the belt to Cormier at UFC 226 last July, after DC picked up a first-round victory via knockout. Prior to that championship bout, Miocic defended the Heavyweight title a record three straight times.

"I'm ready," Miocic told ESPN. "I've been ready. And I'm going to take back what's mine."

Miocic, 38, boasts a record of 18-3, while the 40-year old champ is 22-1 in his career.

Many had expected Lesnar would be back in the octagon this Summer after he lost the WWE Universal title to Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania 35 last month. Instead, it appears Lesnar - who hasn't fought since UFC 200 in July 2016 - may be in line for a rematch against Rollins in June.

The WWE announced on Wednesday that Lesnar will be among the WWE superstars heading to Juddah, Saudi Arabia on June 7 for a special event at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium.