Ariana Grande has delivered the official tracklist for "My Everything".
Ariana Grande released the solid debut album Yours Truly last summer, and she's about to shut shit down again this August with her follow up My Everything. While YT sported its share of rap features from the likes of Big Sean and Mac Miller, Grande has definitely upped the ante on her new record, for which she unveiled the official tracklist today.
While Big Sean will return with a verse on ME (he also has uncredited vox on "Problem"), Ariana has also recruited Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, A$AP Ferg, and of course Iggy Azalea for the album.
Her next single, dropping July 2nd, will feature EDM duo Zedd, which should be a testament to the variety we'll hear on the new album. Here's hoping Babyface returns on songwriting duties.
Check out the full tracklist below.
2. âProblemâ feat. Iggy Azalea
3. âOne Last Timeâ
4. âWhy Tryâ
5. âBreak Freeâ feat. Zedd
6. âBest Mistakeâ feat. Big Sean
7. âBe My Babyâ feat. Cashmere Cat
8. âBreak Your Heart Right Backâ feat. Childish Gambino
9. âLove Me Harderâ feat. The Weeknd
10. âA Little Bit Of Your Heartâ
11. âHands On Meâ feat. A$AP Ferg
12. âMy Everythingâ