Anderson .Paak is rubbing legendary shoulders on "Oxnard."
Aftermath's own Anderson .Paak has been patiently waiting to unleash Oxnard upon us. Now, the tracklist for his Dr. Dre executive-produced album has arrived, revealing an impressive list of contributors. Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Pusha T, Snoop Dogg, J.Cole, Q-Tip and more will be joining Anderson in his endeavors; behold the tracklist below.
1. The Chase (feat. Kadhja Bonet)
2. Headlow (feat. Norelle)
3. Tints (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
4. Who R U?
5. 6 Summers
6. Saviers Road
7. Smile / Petty
8. Mansa Musa (feat. Dr. Dre & Cocoa Sarai)
9. Brother's Keeper (feat. Pusha T)
10. Anywhere (feat. Snoop Dogg & the Last Artful, Dodgr)
11. Trippy (feat. J. Cole)
12. Cheers (feat. Q-Tip)
13. Sweet Chick (feat. BJ the Chicago Kid)
14. Left to Right
Though we lament the omission of "Bubblin" it's still in .Paak we trust. Given "Bubblin's" triumphant and rowdy aura, it's entirely possible that it simply didn't fit in with the overarching musical journey. We've already known .Paak to be a musician's musician, careful and meticulous throughout the arrangement process. In any case, keep a look out for Oxnard, set to arrive on November 16th.