Bump The Mixtape: Volume 3, the latest mixtape from @MiniGotchu, which dropped on Wednesday, June 5th, 2013. @MiniGotchu's horizons are broadening with each new release, and The Mixtape: Volume 3 is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since @MiniGotchu stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
The following artists are featured on the mixtape: Green, Cheech, Sam Hook, E Keyz, Freddie Gibbs. The following producers soundtracked the mixtape: M. Mills, Duel Out Put, Hollywood Music, Sense, Alex Lustig, Chris Calor, Dirtwork, Woodlyn Beats, GoldHands.
What do y'all think of this mixtape?
Hear more of @MiniGotchu on Living Legend (Intro).
If you dig this, visit @MiniGotchu's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out @MiniGotchu's Twitter.
01. Living Legend (Intro)
02. Obie Trice- Bang (Prod. M. Mills)
03. Mayalino- Run That Feat. Green & Cheech (Prod. Duel Out Put)
04. Layin' In The Cut Feat. Ca$his (Prod. By Rikanatti)
05. Floyd Mayweather Sr. Speaks
06. Mayalino- Best Day Ever Feat. Sam Hook & E Keyz (Prod. Hollywood Music)
07. Sense- Expectations (Prod. Sense)
08. SRH- Deep Breath (Prod. Alex Lustig)
09. Floyd Mayweather Speaks
10. Raheem- Notorious (Prod. Chris Calor)
11. Magnum- Goonies (Prod. Dirtwork)
12. Qualmes- Black Gringo Feat. Freddie Gibbs
13. Floyd Mayweather Speaks
14. Mayalino- Paradise (Prod. Woodlyn Beats)
15. Fredro Starr Speaks
16. Fredro Starr- Summer New York 95 (Prod. GoldHands)
17. SRH- Success (Prod. Alex Lustig)
18. Gone Bike Riding (Outro)
19. Treh Lamonte- Bad (Remix) (Bonus)